Be the Board - FM Base Boardroom Story - IT'S YOUR CHANCE

What team shall we take over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAGGY66

Reaction score
Consortium take over Premier League side!
The FM Base consortium, led by billionaire businessman DAGGY66 have taken over a Premier League side which has yet to have been named.
"We can confirm that we have taken over a Premier League side. However, we are obliged to keep the identity secret as part of the agreement. The club will be revealed within 48 hours."
Fans of cash strapped clubs such as Everton, Wigan and debt-ridden Manchester United are drooling at the prospect of a takeover, with the consortium claiming to have transfers funds set aside in excess of £30 million.

*After the recent success of Manchester City and the new reputation of Chelsea following big money takeovers I decided to see what it would be like for another club and to see if this sort of success is sustainable, with the big money and stuff. Please apply if you want to be part of the board, we will have assistants as managers with me holidaying the games, we will sack them if they're doing badly and give them new contracts if they're doing well etc. We will decide on transfers etc. First come first served, however you must be at least "Trainee" to apply. (I realise I'm only an "amateur" but I've been a silent viewer for ages, just browsing the story section lol) Please vote for the team that you want on the poll.

I would also like to be a board member, but have no idea if I'm trainee or above XD

Consortium announce (some) board members
The FM Base consortium have announced 5 new board mebers, with 4 members yet to be named. Here is the full list of confirmed board members:

• Jamo456 (Deputy chairman)
  • connort787 (Director)
  • Sam91 (Executive director)
  • carloshcfc (Director)
  • hembrough747 (Director
  • DAGGY66 (Chairman)
​*Please note the titles aren't real, I'm just trying to make the update more realistic. Also can board members check out and vote on my own personal story that I've started :) (This will not get in the way of my commitment to this story) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...hris-creighton-legacy-footballing-genius.html

I'd like to be in, if there's anything that i can help with!! Liverpool all the way!!