Be the Board - FM Base Boardroom Story - IT'S YOUR CHANCE

• Thread starter Thread starter DAGGY66
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 11K

What team shall we take over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one more vote and liverpool and newcastle are level, get voting and tell others!

can i be on the reserve list? and while im waiting can i be a member of staff? :)

It's NEWCASTLE GUYS! THE VOTING HAS INDEED CLOSED< so lets get started :)

Ok guys, it has begun!First on the agenda: TransfersOur budget is £43m and I have made a shortlist of transfers, both to strengthen the 1st team squad and for the future, please fill in the form below with your opinionFirst team:Danny (Yes/no)Brede Hangeland (yes/no)Andre Ayew (yes/no)Emmanuel Adebayor (yes/no)Gabriel Agbonlahor (yes/no)Simon kjaer (yes/no)Neil Taylor (yes/no)Joe Allen (yes/no)Ben Foster (yes/no)FOR THE FUTURE:Carlos Fierro (yes/no)m'baye niang (yes/no)Marc Andre ter-Stegen (yes/no)Danny Wilson (yes/no)Fernando Piovi (yes/no)Marco Verratti (yes/no)

Last edited:
Ok guys, it has begun!First on the agenda: TransfersOur budget is £43m and I have made a shortlist of transfers, both to strengthen the 1st team squad and for the future, please fill in the form below with your opinionFirst team:Danny (Yes/no)Brede Hangeland (no)Andre Ayew (no)Emmanuel Adebayor (no)Gabriel Agbonlahor (no)Simon kjaer (yes)Neil Taylor (no)Joe Allen (no)Ben Foster (no)FOR THE FUTURE:Carlos Fierro (yesm'baye niang (no)Marc Andre ter-Stegen (yes)Danny Wilson (no)Fernando Piovi (no)Marco Verratti (yes)

So to summarise:

First Team:
1. Simon Kjaer

For the Future:
1.Marc Andre-ten Stegen
2. Marco Verrati

For me the priority is CB and RB, maybe if we had some RB's to choose from we could strengthen further?

Do we have any idea how much these players will cost?

Well for the players i'm asking for i can give you a rough idea:

1.Simon Kjaer = 15 million (would be major buy).

2.Marc Andre-ten Stegen = 10 million

3.Marco Verrati = 3-4 million

Well for the players i'm asking for i can give you a rough idea:

1.Simon Kjaer = 15 million (would be major buy).

2.Marc Andre-ten Stegen = 10 million

3.Marco Verrati = 3-4 million

Well that's a respectable amount for players of that calibre so I agree with you but I'd also recommend signing Danny

Well that's a respectable amount for players of that calibre so I agree with you but I'd also recommend signing Danny

Like that idea, Marc Andre-ten Stegen isn't a must as we have a good keeper at least for a few years....we could go for.....

1.Simon Kjaer
2.Danny
3.Verrati

I think those would be brilliant signings for a club of our stature.

Like that idea, Marc Andre-ten Stegen isn't a must as we have a good keeper at least for a few years....we could go for.....

1.Simon Kjaer
2.Danny
3.Verrati

I think those would be brilliant signings for a club of our stature.

Running a football club's easy isn't it XD

I will make bids for the above :), do you not think we should get another striker atfter Best's transfer?

oh and guys, I've just had a look at Danny and he's already transfered to Schalke -_- any other suggestions for AMC? and I think fierro is a must in about 5 years he'll be best striker on the planet

Back