Be the Board - FM Base Boardroom Story - IT'S YOUR CHANCE

What team shall we take over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
voting has closed and I will make bids for the following :)
For the future:
Carlos Fierro (21% of the vote)
Kurt Zouma (17% of the vote)
Wilfried Zaha (17% of the vote)
Joel Valencia (17% of the vote)

For the 1st team:
Clint Dempsey (20% of the vote)
Simon Kjaer (20% of the vote)
Jose Bosingwa (13% of the vote)
Steven Caulker (13% of the vote)
and either: Adebayor, Kevin Mirallas, Luuk de Jong, Willian or Danny Welbeck (all 7% of the vote)
I will set up a poll and we will sign 1 of the above

The other problem with these polls are anyone could be voting on them therefore making the whole Board Member thing pointless :/

The other problem with these polls are anyone could be voting on them therefore making the whole Board Member thing pointless :/
yes but we are taking other peoples opinions into consideration, I can't lock the voting I'm afraid, we're just going to have to say to the others viewing please not to vote

and I've asked yous on here, a poll is the only way I can do this, as I said if you have any other suggestions, I'd love to see them via PM or just a post on here :) hope this reassures u

and I've asked yous on here, a poll is the only way I can do this, as I said if you have any other suggestions, I'd love to see them via PM or just a post on here :) hope this reassures u
Would be better if people voted on this thread. Board Members votes count for 3 points and everyone else like 1

Would be better if people voted on this thread. Board Members votes count for 3 points and everyone else like 1
I completely agree mate, I will set up 2 different polls (1 for BM one for ordinary voters) from now on, thanks for helping us mae it better :)

pompeyforevr99 (Board member) has suggested via PM that we sign another keeper due to Harper's increasing age, do you agree with this? SUggestions are Butland, Vorm, any others that you guys would like?

bad news guys, Dempsey has chosen our rivals Sunderland over us. 2nd place in the 1st team player poll will be signed as well, sorry guys, I gave him a good offer, 50grand a week but it wasn't enough, he also rejcted offers from fulham, dortmund, juventus and everton

pompeyforevr99 (Board member) has suggested via PM that we sign another keeper due to Harper's increasing age, do you agree with this? SUggestions are Butland, Vorm, any others that you guys would like?
Na Krul is immense, shouldn't waste our money

We will look to activate Kevin Mirallas' release clause as he got 80% of the vote. Suggestions on another winger to sign?

Spurs beat us to Mirrallas so the player who came 2nd (Adebayor) we will try and buy