Be The Next Superstar - Britain Taking Over

Just not good enough for Liverpool, man need to a move away :(

Am I updating the thread too often? Shall I slow down or keep it as it is?

Defo keep it how it is!!!
At last ive found a settled club and playing regular football,
Where did palace finish in championship?

I thought Naterr had secured first team football from Chelsea but looks like someone is beating him to it! or he was injured maybe??

Defo keep it how it is!!!
At last ive found a settled club and playing regular football,
Where did palace finish in championship?

Palace finished 4th in the playoffs, lost to Newcastle in the semi final.

I thought Naterr had secured first team football from Chelsea but looks like someone is beating him to it! or he was injured maybe??

Yes, injured. 6/9/2020 broken leg in training, 5 months out. Chelsea also still have Hazard and Diego Costa, but also Carlos Fierro.

What is Burheim's injury history? Seems I don't play at all!

Could we perhaps have league tables at the end of each season as well? I really want to know how well Millwall did in the premiership because Harrison had a pretty good season for them. And got his first England cap!

Thank god he got out of Watford. I hate them now :D

Could we perhaps have league tables at the end of each season as well? I really want to know how well Millwall did in the premiership because Harrison had a pretty good season for them. And got his first England cap!

Thank god he got out of Watford. I hate them now :D

Can do. As of next season then, as I am already half-way through the next season.

Oh, and you're not at Millwall anymore.

Can do. As of next season then, as I am already half-way through the next season.

Oh, and you're not at Millwall anymore.

Can't wait for the next update then. I hope my food performance at Millwall caught the eyes if a good premier league team :D

Then we get me. The Golden Ball nominee, the Player's Player of the Year, yet I'm stuck at West Ham! :p

Is there any interest from mid/low premier league teams??

Wow, absolutely atrocious. I make that approximately 30 months - 2 and a half years! - out injured.

You've been shipped out to Blackburn, by the way.

But is he getting games when fit? My guy doesn't touch grass even when hes 100% haha. About 4 years or something at Celtic unplayed

But is he getting games when fit? My guy doesn't touch grass even when hes 100% haha. About 4 years or something at Celtic unplayed

Worry not, my friend. You've had plenty of game time this season. Updating thread very soon.