Be The Next Superstar - Britain Taking Over

Ahh happy with that! 2 decent seasons in the Championship, how are Norwich doing?

Ahh happy with that! 2 decent seasons in the Championship, how are Norwich doing?

Finished 12th in the Championship. You're actually recovering from a 2-month hip injury, which was suffered in training.

I think you've blended Reuben Gotts and Are Burheim. My career stats and achievements is of Gotts, not my player :p

I think you've blended Reuben Gotts and Are Burheim. My career stats and achievements is of Gotts, not my player :p

Whoops, apologies. Fixed. (A)

Oh god now he's playing worse haha.

Twice the amount of appearances and only 1 more assist to show for it!

Come back when you have 275k accumulated transfer cost ;)

Oh well, at least super Dundee are playing my guy.

24 years old already..... no chance of being a star haha

Well, my player hasn't yet changed clubs..

Burheim has had such an underwhelming career. Stuck in League 1 and Championship for all my years :(

Joey Black has the stats that could easily be a top striker at Celtic but have a feeling when I do play it is out wide, was hoping I'd have made a move South by now too.

5 Caps and almost 50 U21 games isn't too shabby though - also happy with the £20,000 per week!

How did palace do first season back up?
I just dont think im gna cut it in prem, my ratings are terrible when i play prem football. Good in championship though!!

I just want to apologise, I completely forgot I signed up to this one! haha,

I seem to be a Charlie Austin kind of standard, great in championship and good for a lower team in the prem!

How did palace do first season back up?
I just dont think im gna cut it in prem, my ratings are terrible when i play prem football. Good in championship though!!

Finished in 17th place, 2 points away from relegation.

Some people say my goals kept them up...

Certainly did your fair share of goalscoring. Palace lost their last 5 games of the season, but you scored the goal in their final win (3-0) so you could say your goal was the turning point in that match ;)

You're also Crystal Palace's key player.

Who beat Celtic to the title this past season?

Rangers lol back in the big time. Won the league by a single victory.

Have they got a tycoon? Or are they just really bad at financial planning?
I think they know that I deserve it. (Golden Ball 3rd place, PPotS one season, PYPotY another, Always in BPL ToTY)