Be The Next Superstar - Britain Taking Over

Just a suggestion, maybe we can do our Team of the Players? Here's mine:

Sterling (England)

Bamby (Wales)---------Robbo (England)-----------Ayub (England)

Johnson (Scotland)--------------Moor (Wales)

Jamieson (England)--------Roberts (Wales)-----------Kerry (England)

Naterr (Scotland)--------------Gotts (N. Ireland)

3-2-3-2 Narrow

Sorry to the wingers, but this is the only way to have me and Kerry in their natural position. :)

Nation Contributions:

England = 5, Wales = 3, N. Ireland = 1, Scotland = 2

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, maybe we can do our Team of the Players? Here's mine:

Sterling

Bamby---------Robbo-----------Ayub

Johnson--------------Moor

Jamieson--------Roberts-----------Kerry

Naterr--------------Gotts

3-2-3-2 Narrow

Sorry to the wingers, but this is the only way to have me and Kerry in their natural position. :)

Don't like that suggestion :p (I'm not in it)
Also... Naterr??

Sure Pedersen retired, and we're all very sorry 'bout that, but maybe it's a good thing. He never had any succes, and this gives him the chance to become what he always wanted to be, a professional Northern Ireland Folksdancer!

So...Robbo beat Sterling to most Capped England player! Even if he is now a Fulham player :p

Apologies for the lack of updates, been a stressful weekend. I'm hoping to free up a little room tonight to get the screenshots done and upload them tomorrow afternoon.

A legend has retired. Find out tomorrow.....

Definitely not me, for I shall play forever!

Well, maybe until the end of next season.

End-of-season 2035-36

Goalkeepers

David Seaman​

View attachment 255050 View attachment 255049 View attachment 255048 View attachment 255047

Scott Sterling​

View attachment 255054 View attachment 255053 View attachment 255052 View attachment 255051

Wayne Thomas​

View attachment 255060 View attachment 255058 View attachment 255057 View attachment 255055

Defenders

Bamby Plin Aoson

RETIRED

Wahaj Ayub

RETIRED

Will Robbo​

View attachment 255066 View attachment 255065 View attachment 255064 View attachment 255061

Aaron Weight​

View attachment 255072 View attachment 255071 View attachment 255069 View attachment 255068

Rob Yiannakou

RETIRED​

Midfielders

Matthew Harrison

RETIRED

Gavin Jameson

RETIRED

Jamie Johnson

RETIRED

Dave Kerry​

View attachment 255076 View attachment 255075 View attachment 255074 View attachment 255073

Bevin Moor

RETIRED

Lewie Roberts​

RETIRED

Joe Timms

RETIRED

Joe Williams

RETIRED​

Strikers

Joey Black

RETIRED

Are Burheim

RETIRED

Reuben Gotts

RETIRED

Gordon Murphy

RETIRED

Nate Naterr

RETIRED

Hans Christian Pedersen

RETIRED

Shane Tracz

RETIRED

Jamie Williams

RETIRED​

Robbo is still going, unbelievable. I want a player like him in my FM save!!! I see England have ditched him for youth now though :s

Has my guy gone into management or like just retired

Retired. I'd set all future management/coaching plans to 0 - which usually randomises the specific attribute - and, apparently, everyone doesn't want to return to football, which is unfortunate. But don't panic, I'll make up for it.

Last edited:
Retired. I'd set all future management/coaching plans to 0 - which usually randomises the specific attribute - and, apparently, set everyone doesn't want to return to football, which is unfortunate. But don't panic, I'll make up for it.

When's the final update coming? (Presume it's final, unless Seaman does miracles... :))