Be The Next Superstar - Britain Taking Over

2nd worse player?! You know I'd light up the World if played up top! #JusticeForJoey

You weren't given a fair chance at all. Half of your career, I'm sure, was in centre mid. Stupid ****** managers.

Most loyal player, to my favorite club? I'm happy enough.

You're the only one that didn't move clubs. You'd have won the One-Team Man award had Lewie Roberts not played for West Ham for so long.

****** ****!

Best Player
One Team Man
In the Best Overall Team
2nd in Most Apps + Most Goals
Most Assists
Most PotM
2nd in Most Career Awards.

:D

This is why you were the best player :) I originally selected Dave Kerry as Best Player but changed my mind having looked at all the stats and awards.

Once again Pedersen fails to win a trophy! He can't even the 'Worst Player' award, surely that must belong to him

In another story you might have been very close. If it wasn't for Joey Black being played in centre mid instead of up front, and the fact that Shane Tracz had a dismal career and retired at 32, you'd have won for sure.

Well, at least Seaman got into the Best XI..

It was either you or Scott Sterling. I selected you based on the fact you'd conceded the least amount of goals over the whole story.

Why do the DC never get the recognition they deserve ;-)
Really happy for Robbo got in on the act with a few awards! Also the oldest outfield player! I was sure he was going to go on in to his 40s!!

Hey, you got bronze in the Best Player award XD in this edition of FM, I don't think I've seen a player play into their 40's, apart from goalkeepers. Shame really.

One of the best, I'll take that! Thanks Mike for the hard work, appreciated!

Despite Pedersen being absolute dogshit, this BAP was really good! If you do decide to do 1 more, I'd be more than happy to take part in it!

You should deffo do another one, enjoyed this a lot mate :) Thanks!

Dim problem. Trying my damnedest to think of a way to make a better one.

can't wait for the next one!

Shouldn't have to wait too long ;)

Yeah would like to say well done to Mike for a very well done, successful BAP! :D

Thanks; sorry this one didn't really work out for you :)

Most Improved Player, not bad but it just means from Dogshite to okay

Ha, you weren't really a stand-out attribute wise until the latter stages of your career. You even made my Best Overall Team! :)

Just a question: What section do you start a BaP/sign up for a BaP in?

Usually in the Stories section of the forum.

One of the best, I'll take that! Thanks Mike for the hard work, appreciated!

Aww thanks. ^^) I'd be happy to have you in my next story.

Despite Pedersen being absolute dogshit, this BAP was really good! If you do decide to do 1 more, I'd be more than happy to take part in it!

Can't believe HCP started with 1 in Vision XD maybe he'll be better in the next one. I could never leave him out of a story!

Excellent story mate, despite Burheim's failure to impress, the story itself was really enjoyable. Next time I'll know better than to start at Southampton!

Just entered Will Robbo Jnr in to the Non league Bap ;-) Looking forward to your next one :)

Wish I had the time to do one.

Worst player?!?!? :-( Well atleast i won something :) :)

Got to say you did a great job with this mike, hopefully youll do another one sometime

Excellent story mate, despite Burheim's failure to impress, the story itself was really enjoyable. Next time I'll know better than to start at Southampton!

Yeah, I think they disrupted your career a lot.

Just entered Will Robbo Jnr in to the Non league Bap ;-) Looking forward to your next one :)

Wish I had the time to do one.

I don't find it all that time consuming, really: I leave the game running to progress a year, then when I have a spare 45 minutes, I take all the screenshots, sort them and upload them.

Worst player?!?!? :-( Well atleast i won something :) :)

Got to say you did a great job with this mike, hopefully youll do another one sometime

Ha, sorry, somebody had to win it. It was purely based on the fact that your scoring record was one of, if not, the worst, nobody wanted you at 31 years old and you retired a year later!

When will you do the next one if you do it? I would love a manager career, where you all stay at that one club forever (If you can set that up) or another BaP related to something else. :)

When will you do the next one if you do it? I would love a manager career, where you all stay at that one club forever (If you can set that up) or another BaP related to something else. :)

Well, I'm hoping to get the majority of the new one done today, and if there's time I'll start it but can't promise anything. If not, definitely early next week.

By the way, this is an exclusive: THERE IS DEFINITELY ANOTHER STORY. Not giving any clues away though.

I understand mate, that time at arsenal ruined me i think, should have stayed at ipswich.