footballmad

Reaction score
Has anyone ever got AFC wimbledon into the premier?
My manager history
took charge of afc wimbledon
won BSS
won BSP
JPT runners up
Fa trophy winners
league cup conference winners
won league 2
won league 1
championship play off winners
now in premier league :)

And the main player whos done most of the damage to team is Simon Church signed on a free from reading in BSP he has scored 20plus goals for me and has just scored 29 in championship i kept things buy better but he kept doing the work :)Also new players in champ was philliskierk young player from chelsea and also zakov scored me 12goals from midfield.

Anyone done better lol

Can't have got promoted straight seasons, i've got Kettering into pre on FM 05 but it took a good 15 seasons! (and patience!!)

i guess its possible

but proof would be nice.

I won the CL with AFC Wimbledon leik 4-5 times then got bored and left

so...wooo

init u say this but where are the screen shots as proof lol

haha good one and i won champions league ten years on trot with gretna lmao

init u say this but where are the screen shots as proof lol

attachment.php

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f53/afc-wimbledon-t8158.html

sorry someone tell me how to do the screen shot and id be happy to prove this to you thanks :)

Ahh and i thought my Newcastle stats were impressive.... :p well i guess its pretty easy with Newcastle but still... Ugh i actually can't be any other team, Newcastle is the only team i don't get bored with lol

how do you screen shot?newcastle were in championship last season lol went up through play offs

forgot to say the board are explanding my stadium by 8,000 and while there doing that im ground shareing with west ham lol wooo bring on man u

it could be possible but screnshot the league to prove it and ive got bury from leagu two to championship in two seasons and till working

It has took me a long time to get these on here but its finaly on hope you enjoy and as title says beat this lol :)
what a 5 year plan from non league to prem league

Last edited:
Well done mate.Who made you a Sir? The game or did you just put that as your name?