Hats off to you sir. Of course on the presumption that you haven't used the editor in any way, shape or form to cheat than that is an impressive FM achievement.

no editor what so ever i always put sir lol like the sound of it.why you think i cheated?brought good players sold most my team and got in prem when i got in football league the chairman invested in team and the stadium

um lets have some screenshots of your transfer history from every season then.

its quite possible to take over as chelsea/man city manager and buy an afc wimbledon player for 60/70mill and then go on a spending spree. so prove you didnt by showing us your transfers. also screenies of your financal history and of the other league tables, not just BSP.

its nigh on impossible to win every division year after year. promotion every year is an outside chance, becasue ive done it myself with kettering on fm08, but when i reached the championship thats where i remained, for 4 seasons. maybe you got lucky but for me without cheating its a long shot, its the sort of bet i would only take on if it was grand national day and i'd had too much guinness.

I got fired from Leeds the very first day i got football manager , got a job at wimbledon then fired again :\

Poor mee .

Still doesnt prove that you cheated. Lets see your transfer info from the last few years.

i notice you havent taken the opportunity to prove my doubts wrong. you can cheat if you want, i have nothing against you doing it but dont come on here boasting that you are the **** to everyone else.

i was referring to afc wimbledon gregor. as a fellow posh fan i think the other guy is too.

yeah i was on about the other guy too gregor. ive read so many of your posts that are against cheating so im convinved you are telling the truth.

afc wimbo on the other hand lololol.... please.

this football mad guy needs tos how us some screenies of their transfers and finances over the last few years.

if this is all done correct then. blimey cracking job sir indeed ;)

hats off to you.

if you cheated then so what? :) least you enjoyed playing.
but try again without cheating.

yeah its fair enough if he wanted to cheat mijaan. i just dont like that (if he has cheated) hes on fm base saying how great he is.

if he isnt cheating then lets all download his tactics, trainings schedule and any other tips he can give coz thats a pro achievement.

It's not impossible but very unlikely, concerning gregor guess he's the kinda guy that's been playing A LOT since A VERY LONG TIME (being admin and all) so I would believe him (by the way, I like the two ''minor'' with spain since spain in 08 is **** and in my belief underrated in 09). Anyway, maybe its the ''cardozo'' symptom (a guy that used to come here and say that he had won 11 0 against barça with... porto<) with 9.1)

Id mastered 08 at the time.

Theres no way I could do it on 09 atm, barely played it.

And I hav a rep as a wheeler dealer, I usually sign/sell at least 30 players a season, probably why 09 isnt going too well for me when I play.

I dont feel what I dont on 08 was that impossible in the context of FM 08. I was in the championship for 4-5 seasons as well and after the first season in the EPL it got much easier, first season in the EPL i was struggling to attract Championship players. Once I became successful it was so easy to build on it, hired about 10 scouts, had them all over the world, had a good feeder team so I would make like 100m a season from transfers alone. My reserve/u18 team was at least 40-50 players, mostly out on loan and like I said when they came back they either went off again, were sold for a bigish profit (usually about 5m) or made it into my 1st team.

Id mastered 08 at the time.

Theres no way I could do it on 09 atm, barely played it.

And I hav a rep as a wheeler dealer, I usually sign/sell at least 30 players a season, probably why 09 isnt going too well for me when I play.

I dont feel what I dont on 08 was that impossible in the context of FM 08. I was in the championship for 4-5 seasons as well and after the first season in the EPL it got much easier, first season in the EPL i was struggling to attract Championship players. Once I became successful it was so easy to build on it, hired about 10 scouts, had them all over the world, had a good feeder team so I would make like 100m a season from transfers alone. My reserve/u18 team was at least 40-50 players, mostly out on loan and like I said when they came back they either went off again, were sold for a bigish profit (usually about 5m) or made it into my 1st team.

now that is an idea.....

attachment.php

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f53/afc-wimbledon-t8158.html
Wow your a full on nerd.