• No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Should Beckham be given a recall? :detective

No, not now, hes too old, Gotta give such greats as SWP their chance

I still think lennon is the right man. I think he just needs a bit of time. Either that or we buy joaquin let him live in england 5years and convert him.

I still think lennon is the right man. I think he just needs a bit of time. Either that or we buy joaquin let him live in england 5years and convert him.

Moron...

Yes i put, he pwns for Madrid when plays.

I've voted no because of his age and his last few performances for England. However, if we havent got anybody else whos up to the job then who knows?

Its definitely not building for the future. Just goes to show to all the people who think England are 'World Class' that we are not.

i dont really like england that much, thats why i sed yes. :D

i voted yes. mcclaren only dropped him cos he needed a big thing to do when he took over to show he was in charge and had the balls but its just backfired cos hes a **** manager and now its also proven he doesnt hav the balls to recall him.

loads of players get dropped and recalled - doesnt mean the situation should be any different cos its beckham. hes still a class player.

i say yes-he has never done a thing wrong for England and i still dont see why he was dropped. he was your best player at the world cup.

It didnt take much to be Englands best player at the WC. Judging those performances against his old standards he was poor.

what did he ever do wrong? give him another chance! we been **** since he was dropped...

Im with Boozad, no. lennon and SWP are perfectable capable of playing right mid, and we have an abudence of central midfielders, we dnt need him anymore

Anyone who plays well deserves to be called up. His recent form has been better than most other players.

Jermaine Pennant is another player who deserves to be called up. Recently he's started to show what he's capable of and he was probably one of the best attacking players in the Champions League final.

i think beckham shld b recalled, cos hes gonna b playin @ a v high standard, n b ur saviour lol

Pennant was terrible in the final, his crossing ablity is only matched by Bolo Zenden

Ha! he is onyl going to get 2 games and thats the two euro qualies! then he will go over to america and nothing wil be heard of him again....................... until chelsea go over there to play LA Galaxy in a pre season friendly!