Become a Legend IV: Supreme strikers (Be a Pro)

• Thread starter Thread starter naterr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 797
  • Views Views 86K
Too bad reserve goals dont count...

Matt Smith 28 games for the reserves and 32 goals! haha.
Although 9 first team goals for Arsenal is still good going.

Pushing on for a starting role in the first team next season!

Bad 2nd half to the season compared to first half, hopefully i can stay at genoa and kick on, liking the fact im getting apps, and surely the goals can come next year, with first team apps not guaranteed at a new club

Decent season, not as many goals as I'd hoped but most assists and a high value takes me to 2nd place overall, just 3 points behind Meakin. Game on!

Too bad reserve goals dont count...

Matt Smith 28 games for the reserves and 32 goals! haha.
Although 9 first team goals for Arsenal is still good going.

Pushing on for a starting role in the first team next season!

Yeh incredible scoring record so far! I can't see Welbeck keeping you out the team for too long! However you might have a rival from here for that top spot soon ;)

Bad 2nd half to the season compared to first half, hopefully i can stay at genoa and kick on, liking the fact im getting apps, and surely the goals can come next year, with first team apps not guaranteed at a new club

Yeh sometimes it's good to stay at one club for a few years, time will tell...

Decent season, not as many goals as I'd hoped but most assists and a high value takes me to 2nd place overall, just 3 points behind Meakin. Game on!

Yeh the high value is really handy for this! Charles is way ahead in that now so guaranteed points!

how is meakin up the top after that poor poor season

I honestly have no clue! Must have been from great season previously, also value and wage must have helped! but he needs games this season or you won't keep that lead!

Will you do another one of these? Would love to get in on one. So interesting to follow!

Summer Transfer window 2018

Fin very tempted by Juventus interest in him
Dead-Pool joins Arsenal for 5.5m rising to 19.5m
Fin joins Arsenal for 30m rising to 39.5m (He rejects Juventus)
Thurlow says he is happy at Lille LOSC despite rumours he is heading for the door
Golemasheen joins Bayern Munchen for 18.5m rising to 35m (He rejects AS Roma)
Cunningham joins Swansea on season long loan
Bond tempted to join Catania
Thurlow is now tempted by AC Milan...shortly after saying he wanted to stay!
Golemasheen out for 3 months with a fractured skull
Thurlow signs for Man City 25.5m rising to 41m
Miller is tempted by Wolfsburg (he is trying to force a move)

Thompson is a very unhappy man at Newcastle. He wants a new deal or wants to leave, has 4 clubs interested in him (AC Milan, AS Roma, Hertha BSC and Tottenham)
Skizzo is happy at Everton but there is interest from Tottenham
Naterr is getting games in the first team at Tottenham but has interest from Hertha BSC
Meakin is unhappy at Chelsea and wants to move on loan
Coulon has Tottenham chasing him
Miller always seems to have someone chasing him and this time its Wolfsburg and Hertha BSC
Balls is also being chased by Tottenham
Gonzales is up for loan....unfortunately no one seems interested!

Well I'm not too impressed with Tottenham wanting nearly every striker! Naterr is fighting off Harry Kane at the moment, we don't need another one!

Arsenal have gone striker crazy, 7 good strikers in the first team (Dead-Pool, Depay, Alexis Sanchez, Welbeck, Fin, Smith, Walcott) Fin and Alexis Sanchez seems to be the favoured duo as they are playing 4-4-2

The highest wage is now with Golemasheen who is on 140k per week, followed by Fin on 120k per week

Highest Value is still Charles! (32.5m)

Also the world cup ended like this...go Algeria!
View attachment 321895

As always, any info you guys want let me know!

Summer Transfer window 2018

Fin very tempted by Juventus interest in him
Dead-Pool joins Arsenal for 5.5m rising to 19.5m
Fin joins Arsenal for 30m rising to 39.5m (He rejects Juventus)
Thurlow says he is happy at Lille LOSC despite rumours he is heading for the door
Cunningham joins Swansea on season long loan
Bond tempted to join Catania
Thurlow is now tempted by AC Milan...shortly after saying he wanted to stay!
Golemasheen out for 3 months with a fractured skull
Thurlow signs for Man City 25.5m rising to 41m
Miller is tempted by Wolfsburg (he is trying to force a move)

Thompson is a very unhappy man at Newcastle. He wants a new deal or wants to leave, has 4 clubs interested in him (AC Milan, AS Roma, Hertha BSC and Tottenham)
Skizzo is happy at Everton but there is interest from Tottenham
Naterr is getting games in the first team at Tottenham but has interest from Hertha BSC
Meakin is unhappy at Chelsea and wants to move on loan
Coulon has Tottenham chasing him
Miller always seems to have someone chasing him and this time its Wolfsburg and Hertha BSC
Balls is also being chased by Tottenham
Gonzales is up for loan....unfortunately no one seems interested!

Well I'm not too impressed with Tottenham wanting nearly every striker! Naterr is fighting off Harry Kane at the moment, we don't need another one!

Arsenal have gone striker crazy, 7 good strikers in the first team (Dead-Pool, Depay, Alexis Sanchez, Welbeck, Fin, Smith, Walcott) Fin and Alexis Sanchez seems to be the favoured duo as they are playing 4-4-2

The highest wage is now with Golemasheen who is on 140k per week, followed by Fin on 120k per week

Highest Value is still Charles! (32.5m)

Also the world cup ended like this...go Algeria!
View attachment 722092

As always, any info you guys want let me know!

Where do my team (Genoa) generally finish in serie a? Mid table bottom half europe etc, and what where did we finish last season?

Thanks naterr this is such a good story to follow! Keep it up :)

@naterr

Looks like Spurs are after every young striker in the save...don't leave and we can all play in a 5 striker formation together!

Looks like another season of not playing much for Stoke :(

Am I unhappy or anything?

Where do my team (Genoa) generally finish in serie a? Mid table bottom half europe etc, and what where did we finish last season?

Thanks naterr this is such a good story to follow! Keep it up :)

Last season they finished 9th but before that they had finished 5th, 6th and 9th again.

@naterr

Looks like Spurs are after every young striker in the save...don't leave and we can all play in a 5 striker formation together!

Yes a 5 striker formation seems the way to go...just need to kick Harry Kane out!! I actually think Arsenal could use a formation like this!

Looks like another season of not playing much for Stoke :(

Am I unhappy or anything?

Nope! you seem to love life in Stoke, no mention of you being unhappy at all! you may be a lifer at Stoke....

Jeez, Smith will have to be at his best to gain and hold down a regular first team role in Arsenal!

Golemasheen
out for 3 months with a fractured skull

Not good, not good at all. Joining Bayern most likely means less playing time, and on top of that I start off with being sidelined for 3 months! I'm expecting a poor season statistic-wise, hopefully I'll grab a few points with those wages.

Not good, not good at all. Joining Bayern most likely means less playing time, and on top of that I start off with being sidelined for 3 months! I'm expecting a poor season statistic-wise, hopefully I'll grab a few points with those wages.

Yeh wages will get you some good points! Unfortunately when you recover you will have to fight with Timo Werner and Lewandowski for a spot...good luck!

Nice one Fin! How is he scoring so many with 8 composure haha

Speedro needs to leave Milan sadly! Who is he up against for strikers there?

Nope! you seem to love life in Stoke, no mention of you being unhappy at all! you may be a lifer at Stoke....

At least it looks like they are playing me now! Hopefully I will be able to push on.

Back