Become a Legend IV: Supreme strikers (Be a Pro)

• Thread starter Thread starter naterr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 797
  • Views Views 86K
Matt Smith scoring 15 League goals for Arsenal! Happy with that. Pushing on for next Season, hopefully can be the main striker in the squad.

Smith also deserves a new contract...Sort it out Arsenal!! :P

Smith and Fin were the main 2 strikers for Arsenal towards the end of the season, Fin is deeper with you as an AF attack. Should be good for you guys if he sticks with this...not so great for Dead-pool though!

**** Ned why are you so ****!

He had his head cut off what did you expect :P but he really needs to drop down a level and get some first team football!

4 goals in 9 appearances for England...finally doing it on the bigger stage, and carrying on my U19 form.

any chances I can get a screeny of Everton's formation/tactics? If not, no worries.

And thanks again for all the great work naterr!

No problem! This is how it looks at the mo!

View attachment 320406

Arsenal scored 91 goals this season...best in top leagues. Thanks for the pics naterr

could i get a screenshot of Genoas team and tactics please naterr?

also, have genoa won any cups in the past couple of seasons?

Summer Transfer Window

Smith is tempted to join Real Madrid...isn't everyone??
Miller tempted by Newcastle
Fin wins UEFA Golden Boot
Bond joins Marseille for 19.75m (he rejected Man City)
Gozalbo sings new 4 year deal with Juventus
Miller joins Tottenham for 19.5m rising to 25.5m...**** competition!!
Deadpool out for 2 months with a dislocated shoulder
Newcastle reject 31m offer from AS Roma for Thompson
Thompson signs new 5 year contract
Lewis considering his options after Roma interest
Meakin tempted by Everton and is trying to force a move
Charles signs new 5 year deal with PSG

OK a quiet transfer window, Meakin and Stark are still unhappy and trying to force a move

Gonzales is trying to get a loan move but has already started more games this season that last year...1

Last edited:
From which club was the 31m offer for Thompson? And damnit he really needs to leave Newcastle :@

From which club was the 31m offer for Thompson? And damnit he really needs to leave Newcastle :@

It was AS Roma, I have updated the post to say this! Your guy is on a lot of money a week now! and regular football is always good. Don't want to leave and not get a game!

4 goals for Gibraltar........ I'm a Legend

That must mean i win :D

Feel I'm being held back at a dump Forest side. Shame no one has come in for me yet!

edit: oops didn't see I'd joined Spurs. Annoying that there is so much competition! Bad career move, Miller!

Last edited:
Looks like Everton are keeping that lofty position in the League,and qualifying for the Euro League. Shame that formation didn't have me in the **** team....**** Toffee's :P

Come on Madrid! Sign me up ;)

Maybe next window mate :-p

How much is he on now?

180k per week

R.I.P. Eddard Stark.

He is a traitor to the king...he had to die...

Feel I'm being held back at a dump Forest side. Shame no one has come in for me yet!

edit: oops didn't see I'd joined Spurs. Annoying that there is so much competition! Bad career move, Miller!

Welcome to Spurs! So far we are both playing! you as an AMC and me in front...we could make a good team old chum!

Looks like Everton are keeping that lofty position in the League,and qualifying for the Euro League. Shame that formation didn't have me in the **** team....**** Toffee's :P

I think you were injured when I did the formation....I think!

Well, at least I am becoming a 1st team member for Blackburn, but people are 1st team at the likes of Arsenal and AC Milan.

Back