Become a Legend IV: Supreme strikers (Be a Pro)

• Thread starter Thread starter naterr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 797
  • Views Views 86K
January Screenies

View attachment 313500

Balls has been having an OK season, only 4 goals in the league but more in continental football, also getting a good few of assists

View attachment 313499

Bond is in his 3rd season at Marseille, 12 goals for the Estonian international, looking good so far!

View attachment 313498

PSG's main man is having another great season, 5th season in France and 11 goals so far

View attachment 313497

Coulon's start to life at Man U, hasn't been the brightest, 5 goals is impressive but he will be wanting more! He might be being introduced slowly as he has only played 10 games!

View attachment 313496

Cunningham is having a very good season at Liverpool, 15 goals in all competitions so far! Looks top dog at Liverpool

View attachment 313495

Dunne has had another good season (11 goals) and with only 6 months left on his contract I can imagine many teams keeping track of the French international

View attachment 313494

Fin is still on the highest contract out of everyone but just can't seem to get much game time, This had let to the Romanian wanting a move and Real Madrid are tempted...

View attachment 313493

Golemasheen is enjoying his winter break in Germany, 15 goals so far and enjoying a great partnership with Lewandowski

View attachment 313490

Gonzales, the poor man, he started really well but then managed to break his foot, he has been out for 3 months and could be out for a few more. He only has 6 months left on his contract so I can't see him extending it.

View attachment 313489

Gozalbo has got 10 goals in 14 league matches, a very good scoring rate, 13 goals all together

View attachment 313488

Hulkamania is running wild...as usual...but only 11 goals so far

View attachment 313486

Lewis is having another great season in Serie A, the man loves to assist his team-mates (6 so far), 10 goals too

View attachment 313485

Meakin is having a much better season this year, 15 goals and seems to have kept Thurlow out of the squad...reasons for why in Thurlow's bit

View attachment 313484

Miller is on fire so far, 20 goals so far and 4 assists, 2nd top scorer so far, he is also the top valued played at the moment ...just over 40m

View attachment 313482

Naterr is leading the way in the scoring charts with 22 goals (get in) him and Miller have a great partnership this season

View attachment 313481

Pool is having an OK season with Man u, seems to be getting a fair few games but seems to be sharing game time with Coulon, could a fierce rivalry be brewing?

View attachment 313480

Not the best season for Roots, playing all the time but only 8 goals, needs to be with better players to get more goals but he only recently signed a long term deal...bad choice!

View attachment 313479

Skizzo is having another good season with Arsenal which has led to the former Everton lad wanting a new contract, so far they have refused which has made Skizzo not too happy!

View attachment 313478

Another Arsenal man doing well, 16 goals (same as Skizzo) with 5 assists to his name! he seems to be number 2 choice with Fin trying hard to get his place back!

View attachment 313477

Stark is having a better season this year, starting wide and upfront and managing to get 9 goals, taking advantage of Thurlow's injury

View attachment 313476

Thompson is stuck playing on the wing for City, but he still has 8 goals so he is doing well! Does get a couple of games up front but they have so many strikers to choose from

View attachment 313475

Thurlow unfortunately tore his hamstring at the start of the season and hasn't recovered well. 5 goals isn't bad but Meakin's form is keeping him from getting back in the squad.

View attachment 313473

Wellington has 4 goals so far! not the best start but they might be blooding him slowly! Possibly should have stayed at Everton??

If you want anything else then let me know! more than happy to look up anything

Also I apologise that some of the info bits are ****...after saying "***" had a good season with "***" goals...i run out of things to say!!!

Last edited:
Wellington has 4 goals so far! not the best start but they might be blooding him slowly! Possibly should have stayed at Everton??

Think i should have stayed at Luton
:(:'(

Think i should have stayed at Luton
:(:'(

you would be banging them in for fun at Luton!

What formation are Arsenal using? One up top?

Hope you don't stop scoring naterr...I'm coming for you :P

Looking good this season! Half way through and already sitting on 14 league goals in 14 starts! Nice bonus to have 6 goals in 6 international games!

Seems me and Skizzo are flying in Arsenal :)

Looking good this season! Half way through and already sitting on 14 league goals in 14 starts! Nice bonus to have 6 goals in 6 international games!

Hopefully we can get them back in the Champions League. Our talents deserve to be seen on the biggest stage :D

Yes can you find out my Sexual Prowess please?

i've got to be good at something

Yes can you find out my Sexual Prowess please?

i've got to be good at something

Low rating in sexual prowess. Still not scoring.

Oh Gonzalez, 7 in 10 then breaks his foot! Can't the poor guy get a break!? Oh, wait....

What formation are Arsenal using? One up top?

Hope you don't stop scoring naterr...I'm coming for you :P

Nah they have 2 up front with an AMC behind, Smith/Fin are usually AF a and Skizzo is the DLF s ...but your still getting loads of goals for them in the deeper role!

Yeh he has had a great season so far! Fin is looking decent when he plays so you 2 might have to fight it out!

Oh Gonzalez, 7 in 10 then breaks his foot! Can't the poor guy get a break!? Oh, wait....

It's ok, I'm sure he will see his contract out and then end up at somewhere like Burnley and become a legend!...or bench for Real madrid...one of them!

Haha! 5 in 10 is better than would I would have ever done with Blackburn! Hated them! :P I have no problem with the rivalry, I would expect to be the sub! What's the formation at Man Utd and could I see my History (Coulon) please? :)

Has Charles got himself on the list of PSG favoured personnel yet? Have PSG won the Champions league?

Been a silent reader for awhile now...great stuff man! hope to be apart of the next one!

Eddard Stark's creator is back. Forgot about this thread over Christmas. Glad he's gotten out to Manchester City. Caught up with everything since page 31 too.

All that interest in the Summer and still didn't move. I don't know what the **** would keep me at Stoke. Maybe I am recieving a bung from someone.

Cunningham is finally having a good season, crossing fingers it will keep going int he right direction and no injuries!!

Miller + Naterr = THE MILLERNATERR

At least that's what I imagine the Spurs fans would name our partnership.

Back