Become a Legend IV: Supreme strikers (Be a Pro)

• Thread starter Thread starter naterr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 797
  • Views Views 86K
I demand naterr takes a drug test. Look at the ridiculous physical attributes!

Glad to have you back Naterr!

Matt Smith, not had the best year. 23 games, 15 goals. Was hoping he'd play more. Oh well, time to push on for next season! :D

~Keep up the great work!!

Summer Transfer Window

Miller wins the UEFA Golden Boot of the Year (27 goals in 35 games)

Lewis tempted by Liverpool

Wellington Joins Arsenal for 15.25m (rising to 19.5m)

Increased interest in Dunne as Sporting join race for his signature

Marseille reject 30m bid for Bond

Coulon
misses training and is fined by Blackburn...more proof he is on his way out

Bond rejects new 5 year deal at Marseille

Dunne, again, expresses his interest in joining Burnley (Burnley have consistently finished in the top 10 of the Prem for the last 6 years, so it makes sense he would want to move there)

Naterr denies wanting to leave to join Liverpool...**** right!!!

Dunne ends goal drought (10 hours)

Roots 17 league goals for Stoke this season is a new record for the club

Man u have bid accepted for Coulon (8.25m + Facundo Ferreyra)
Deal falls through as Ferreyra doesn't want to join Blackburn
New bid is made - 12.5m rising to 19.25m and Coulon accepts and Joins Man U

Charles signs new 5 year contract (worth 47m) with PSG

Bond signs new 5 year contract (worth 25m) with Marseille

Roots rejects new 5 year contract with Stoke - mainly due to interest from the following:
AC Milan, Borussia Dortmund, Burnley, Chelsea, Genoa, Juventus, Liverpool, Roma, Sampdoria and Sporting Lisbon...few options there!

Well, I am FURIOUS!! I would have joined any other team, but MAN UTD? WHY??? (Liverpool fan here.)

Think its got to a point where i need to move to a better team with more creative players around me, playing plenty (56 games) which I really like, but i only got 16 goals, with 10 assists :/ Needs to be a good move though, not sure a move to england would be good with so many of us playing there! :P

Could you put serie a up please?

Nice partnership there bro. Your stats are just unreal though. They're everything I wanted to be...

My scoring record is much better now I got out of Everton. Guess the gunners have a few more creative options to supply the front. Went from almost 1 in 3 at Everton to 2 in 3 at Arsenal...chuffed with that...and most goals too.

Looks like Man City and Arsenal have most of us signed up between the two of them...greedy bastards!

Still hoping to get that England record too!

I also just noticed that Guardiola is now the manager of Hull...interesting!

That's a bit gutting. Lost in the CL final...quite handily...and missed out on qualification for next season.

Who's in charge? We need our 4th place trophy at the very least!! :D

That's a bit gutting. Lost in the CL final...quite handily...and missed out on qualification for next season.

Jim Mcnall....not sure who he is

Don't get too comfy at Arsenal, last I saw he was moaning about not getting a good enough contract!!

Just to let people know, there's another Be a Pro Strikers game going on on the other forum I Can Score More Than You Sign Up Thread (Its Back)

I hope you don't mind me posting this Naterr

Nah it's cool Bro!

Looking forward to the next update.

Hopefully Matt Smith can score a couple more this year and break into the '20+ league goals a season' bracket!

Finally got something that you haven't! (Man Utd finished 2nd) :D

Back