Become a Legend: Strikers

• Thread starter Thread starter RTvD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 477
  • Views Views 83K
sods law im like an absoloute aerial demon, and decide to have 16 in corners instead of passing or technique

sods law im like an absoloute aerial demon, and decide to have 16 in corners instead of passing or technique

At least it looks like me and you are forming a good partnership though. Considering there are three other strikers we're competing with, we're actually getting a lot of game time and nearly 50 goals between us too.

Scored 25 goals in my first season for the new club not bad :)

kqny.png

2020-21 (Season 8)
Players | Part 1 | Teammates | Part 2 | Results

June 2020
View attachment 448263
July 2020
View attachment 448262
UEFA Euro 2020
View attachment 448261

August 2020
View attachment 448260
September 2020
View attachment 448259
October 2020
View attachment 448258
November 2020
View attachment 448257
Top 5 Transfers
View attachment 448256...* = Regen

Last edited:
Great news that Barca sold Bornexplorer, that truly outplayed me - hopefully I can get some games now, for the first time in my career!
Good luck to Borne with his new side!

This be a striker has been pretty **** for me to be honest, I don't get any game time, but am still happy to sign a new contract every season :(

P.S. I still appreciate the hard work you're putting in though RTvD!

I've done nothing special my whole career, when suddenly PSG sign me for 38.5 mil and then I break a foot and I'm out for 4 months.

What.

Just plodding along at Utd not setting the world on fire. Then Athletico Madrid sign me for ?29m! - Crazy

Excellent Work so far

Quite a difference between Harry Cozens earning 235k a week and his fellow teammate Conordinho earning 21.5k! Harsh!

quite a difference between him being the main striker and me playing in the capital one cup games aswell:(

Well, my value's jumped. Juve must be lethal with Del Conte and Peraza up top.

I'm never going to win any Asian/Australian player awards with Harry ****** Cozens scoring for fun!

Finally hattrick! Also loving spurs winning the league and fa cup, hopefully the epl too!

Thanks for the effort that you've put into this mate :)

Helped win the FA cup, but I'm not seeing much else happen for me at Spurs. I hope we did better in the league this season though, I'd love to win it.

Back