kqny.png

2020-21 (Season 8)
Players | Part 1 | Teammates | Part 2 | Results

Ooooooooh how close is it in the Premier League??? Looks like a really good season. Keep it coming RTvD!

Can I see the league summary page for the french league please, interested in the leagues player performances/stats... thanks

"Loving France, just waiting for my big step back to my family, and play for my team, Manchester City, and help them win their first treble!!"

25000 views!!! congrats buddy and well done on making one of the best BAP comp that I have seen
Finally a decent season in Roma good no of starts and scored a handful too
Also looks like Sky developed well last season

Harris.... 20 goals in 23 games for England.... NICE!

Sky rejects Arsenal offer :eek: What a fool he is!!
Just out of curiosity How much was the offer?

Sky rejects Arsenal offer :eek: What a fool he is!!
Just out of curiosity How much was the offer?
Roma accepted an offer of 24m pounds, but Sky rejected the contract because he didn't agree on the salary.

kqny.png

2021-22 (Season 9)
Players | Part 1 | Teammates | Part 2 | Results

Sorry, no updates till Monday. Going to Poland(Auschwitz) with my history class.

I think that's maybe three hattricks for England but none for Spurs so far. I really need to do better for the club. I wonder if I'll ever go close to being highest ever top scorer for England though, not sure what the record is.

I'm still amazed at my value and wage after a few uneventful seasons on loan, and one (pretty bad) season at Milan. I mean, 38mil value and 105k p/w wage. Although it is PSG, and it's not like they'd ever pay ridiculous wages, right? ;)

I finnaly moved away from BRAZIL FINALLY !!! also one of the top earners , not bad after this long wait..
HF in poland (but not too much so u can remmember all of those who suffered)
PS : May I ask where are u from that you're going to visit auschwitz with your history class? I thought only my country (israel) are going to those kind of places

I finnaly moved away from BRAZIL FINALLY !!! also one of the top earners , not bad after this long wait..
HF in poland (but not too much so u can remmember all of those who suffered)
PS : May I ask where are u from that you're going to visit auschwitz with your history class? I thought only my country (israel) are going to those kind of places
I'm from the Netherlands. It was an interesting trip, I think this is one of those places that you should have seen in your life.

Welcome back! I've never been to Auschwitz but I would have loved to if I had the chance back when I was in school. I did go around France and Belgium though to the old battlefields and what not. If you ever go there though, it's best to not park right next to old unexploded ordnance like my coach driver did.

Anyway, CL best player woo! Not that there's any mention of me elsewhere. I hope I can put in a good shift at the world cup this year though.

I'm from the Netherlands. It was an interesting trip, I think this is one of those places that you should have seen in your life.
Yeah , People who have been there told me that you go there in thought that you're gonna have fun in poland with you'r friend and stuff .. but after u see all those places (auchswitz ...) you take the trip seriously , Im going there next year ;)