kqny.png

Season 10: 2022-2023
Players | Part 1 | Teammates | Part 2 | Results

who the **** is playing for Nancy Lorraine??
They don't have any outstanding players, their highest valued player is only worth 7 million. They have been in the top 5 of the league for a couple of years now though.

Also, the 'select files' button appears to be broken when I try to upload images. So I guess I have to wait untill that's fixed.

Any news on Del Conte? Testimonial soon, surely.
None of the players had a testimonial yet. You'll see how your player did last season in the next update. (which will be when I'm able to upload images again)

in my saves nancy always do really well, their manager plays 3 at the back. one season they will fall back to mid table, fire their manager and then get relegated a few seasons later, seems like he didnt get fired in this one

also, that final day of the season in england was crazy. thank you sheffield wednesday

Nice to see that I did well for my country in the Asian Cup
RTvD can plz tell me where did India finish in Asian Cup and what is our current rank in the world?

Yes! finally getting some serious playing time for England, and 4 goals in a game :D 150k a week isnt too shabby either :)

Just got back for the holidays - and still amazing work, RTvD!!

Great to see the two strong Danes getting on the World Cup team, and giving Denmark their first semi-final in the WC.
But it's not good news with the 2 new signings, that I must compete with in Barcelona - but welcome to both ;)

Took us a while but winning the title and the CL too is pretty good I guess. Good luck with your exams.