Everton finished 17th!!!!
And was there any news on my player for the last 6 months, mate?

Everton finished 17th!!!!
And was there any news on my player for the last 6 months, mate?

No nothing really came up for your guy, I noticed you had a load of sub appearances for the first team but only 2 goals. It only notifies me when you get a POM and if I checked every game it would take too long.

What I will do is post what comes up month by month and then every 6 months (starting this season) will let you guys know how many games/goals you guys get.

No nothing really came up for your guy, I noticed you had a load of sub appearances for the first team but only 2 goals. It only notifies me when you get a POM and if I checked every game it would take too long.

What I will do is post what comes up month by month and then every 6 months (starting this season) will let you guys know how many games/goals you guys get.

Thanks, good to know he's playing for the first team, though!

July + August 2015

Chris on form for Seoul (2 goals + POM)
Naterr Joins Standard for year long loan deal
Meakin impresses for England u18 (2 goals + POM)
Karlos signs new contract with Sunderland (3 years)
Schmidt signs for Kaiser chiefs (1.4m)
Gusev signs new Amkar deal (3 years) ...looks like they want to keep you
AS Monaco sign Ji Sang (3.15m)
Pikkpoiss plays well for Arsenal u18s (2 goals + POM)
Thompsons pens new Athletico contract (3 years)
Tala plays well for England u18's (1 goal + POM)
Gusev plays well for Amkar (1 goal + POM)
Naterr impresses for Standard (3 goals + POM)
Christ flattered by PSG interest
Tala plays well for England u18s (1 goal + POM)
Conordihno suffers injury in training (shoulder 9 days)
Fernandez is cream of the crop for Spain u18's (2 goals + POM)
Gusev plays well for Russia u21s (2 goals + POM)
Gusev suffers injury (facial injury 10 days)
Pikkpoiss plays well for Arsenal u18s (3 goals + POM)
Goalless Domingo worries Suwom (over 8 hours played)
Rao vows to end goal drought (over ten games)
PSG signs Christ (4.6m

BREAKING NEWS

Reports are coming in from the "be a wonderkid studios" that a former wonderkid has risen from the dead!!!

Derek Flesner was just 16 when he tragically died from a cold (had to retire) and his fans have been mourning this loss ever since.

One fan/necromancer never gave up on his favourite star and has done the impossible. Flesner might not have the skills he once had but the potential doesn't die, and I for one will be watching this zombie/footballer with great interest!

There are also reports he has received several contract offers and there will be an announcement later today regarding where he will be playing.

Keep tuned for more info!

The reason I am putting Flesner back in the game is because he was active when this thread started and his guy retired straight away which would have *****d me off if it happened to me...and it makes things a bit more interesting with a zombie running around.

The reason I am putting Flesner back in the game is because he was active when this thread started and his guy retired straight away which would have *****d me off if it happened to me...and it makes things a bit more interesting with a zombie running around.

how wil you be making him (a living dead)?

not 100%...probably will find a free agent and change the name/age and skills etc

Put his nickname Zombie or smth haha

Edit: nicknames, if you wish one for flesner: Flesner the Zombie, Flesbie, Zombner, Zombie Flesner

Last edited:
So dissapointed in myself for agreeing to another 3 years.. Can't someone good buy me .. Where's the love??

BREAKING NEWS

Reports are coming in from the "be a wonderkid studios" that a former wonderkid has risen from the dead!!!

Derek Flesner was just 16 when he tragically died from a cold (had to retire) and his fans have been mourning this loss ever since.

One fan/necromancer never gave up on his favourite star and has done the impossible. Flesner might not have the skills he once had but the potential doesn't die, and I for one will be watching this zombie/footballer with great interest!

There are also reports he has received several contract offers and there will be an announcement later today regarding where he will be playing.

Keep tuned for more info!

Resurrection! Looking forward to following the career of "Dead Head" Derek Flesner.