June 2034 - July 2035

Domingo, Naterr, Thompson retired
Rao ends international career
Rao sets sights on retirement (18/07/2035)
Rao retires

ALL PLAYERS HAVE BEEN RETIRED.
GUESS THIS IS THE END OF THIS AMAZING AND INTERESTING STORY.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
HAVE FUN KIDS!

wow it's been the most fun i've had on this site. i was checking for updates every day. i guess finishing third after not so good start at Suwon isn't that bad. it seems like i've had some good time in monaco. not that bad place to have your career :)

congrats to rtvd for winning and naterr and pikkpoiss thanks a lot for your effort and going on with the story to the very end!

to sum up, could you please post SS of Monaco Info, you know favourites and all - I wanna see if my career earned me the place among legends!

I'm the last one standing.....plus I finished 2nd, so not bad at all!

Great, great work and congrats to RTvD for finishing 800 points ahead of everyone!

This has easily been my fav story/ be a player I have been apart of!! Sucks it gotta end but it has been good!

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as me and Pikkpoiss did doing it!

I think we can all agree Hulk Hogan was the success story of this whole thing. I believe there is a Hollywood film in the pipeline about his incredible journey from one seat on the bench to another.

I think we can all agree Hulk Hogan was the success story of this whole thing. I believe there is a Hollywood film in the pipeline about his incredible journey from one seat on the bench to another.

Nah, mate...Nasri will always have the rights to that movie.

Nah, mate...Nasri will always have the rights to that movie.

No you are all wrong Eros is the true protagonist in this challenge

Eros - The boy who dreamed to play for England but never did because of Rao :)