• Replies Replies 807
  • Views Views 80K
May and June 2015

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Zombie Flesner plays well for DC utd reserves (2 goals + POM)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gusev set to move to Anji (13.25m) you moved...but still in Russia...sorry!![/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Domingo returns to chelsea from Celtic (loan)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Flesner plays well for DC utd reserves (1 goal + poM)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Schmidt says he is happay at Kaiser chiefs and doesn't want to leave[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Naterr signs new 4 year contract with PSG[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gusev ruled out of European championship with broken ankle (3 months)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gusev moves to Anji[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Naterr returns to PSG from Standard (loan)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hogan returns to Liverpool from Roma (loan)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

My guess - Benzema

Hogan seems to be picking up injuries now, hadn't been a problem before :S. Didn't do alot at Roma either!

Back to Liverpool it is then!

My guess - Benzema

Hogan seems to be picking up injuries now, hadn't been a problem before :S. Didn't do alot at Roma either!

Back to Liverpool it is then!

Yeh you got injury straight away at Roma and then never played much after that. Atleast the Meakin/Hogan partnership can run wild again!

Well at least I moved... Most expensive player? Btw what **** luck I must have to break my ankle right before Euros uhhh FML

Can I change technique to 20 please as I won the competition, also I won a competition when pikkpoiss was in charge and chose to change stamina to 13 but it doesn't seem to be done as it is currently 4

Can I change technique to 20 please as I won the competition, also I won a competition when pikkpoiss was in charge and chose to change stamina to 13 but it doesn't seem to be done as it is currently 4

Technique will go to 18 as you had to get it bang on first go to get 20. and I have changed the stamina too. I think Pikkpoiss changed the stamina for the other conor by mistake :P

Technique will go to 18 as you had to get it bang on first go to get 20. and I have changed the stamina too. I think Pikkpoiss changed the stamina for the other conor by mistake :P

Haha okk, thanks. Great work btw

SCORES

[TR]
[TD]Christ[/TD]
[TD]126[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cobain[/TD]
[TD]45[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Conordinho[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Domingo[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eros[/TD]
[TD]92[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fernandez[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Flesner[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gusev[/TD]
[TD]164[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hanuka[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hogan[/TD]
[TD]27[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ji sang[/TD]
[TD]139[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Karlos[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Meakin[/TD]
[TD]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Naterr[/TD]
[TD]212[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pikkpoiss[/TD]
[TD]211[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Rao[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Schmidt[/TD]
[TD]91[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shanice[/TD]
[TD]81[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tala[/TD]
[TD]28[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thompson[/TD]
[TD]70[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
I have calculated our scores for the last few years. including 1st team goals, assists, POM + international goals according to Pikkpoiss scoring system on page 1.
I will also include and up to date score board on the second post on this thread.

Remember that even if you haven't scored well yet it is only the beginning and scores will shoot up in the next few years

TOP 5

[TR]
[TD]Naterr[/TD]
[TD]212[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pikkpoiss[/TD]
[TD]211[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gusev[/TD]
[TD]164[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ji Sang[/TD]
[TD]139[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Christ[/TD]
[TD]126[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:
ss of rao's history, please.
20 hours without a goal must mean my player's playing a lot of first team football (unless, of course, the game takes U21s into account...)

I thought Anji were going broke?? Kinda funny I'm winning only b/c of the move aka wages lol

Edit: btw do I get any points for being in first for the time being? My positioning stats really lacking lol

I thought Anji were going broke?? Kinda funny I'm winning only b/c of the move aka wages lol

Edit: btw do I get any points for being in first for the time being? My positioning stats really lacking lol

they don't seem broke here lol. Yeh looking at the points for wages we might have to change that. because if you managed to get a wage of 100k a year you would get 500 points a season, and thats the same as scoring 100 goals a season...

they don't seem broke here lol. Yeh looking at the points for wages we might have to change that. because if you managed to get a wage of 100k a year you would get 500 points a season, and thats the same as scoring 100 goals a season...

Yeah def gotta look into that and I meant points that i could LVL up my guy with lol.. btw SS history please =)

Back