A-E

F-H

I-P

Q-Z

Notable stats

Rao is on the highest wages 115kpw

Thompson wants to move to a bigger club so is sulking

Flesner has grown a rather fetching Moustache

Naterr has looks the most established in the national team (36 games and 23 goals)

And Hogan is the only player to have won a WWE championship....but this could change in time.

woah.....this is a massive jump in 1 season!
highest wages, nearly 30 goals and champions league football!!!!!

woah.....this is a massive jump in 1 season!
highest wages, nearly 30 goals and champions league football!!!!!

You also have Arsenal, Spurs and Man City sniffing around for you...

Is this really even a competition anymore? I don't think anyone can hold a candle to that stache

Worth 51 million....just a shame that I came second in league topscorer and YPotY instead of first. And didn't win anything yet because of Real and Barca, hoping to move to a club I can win prizes with. Could become a record transfer with this value...

At least I have CL football this upcoming season and with hopefully no more injuries I'll do damage this season and get picked up by a major club... PS for the points system it should be wages per week after tax cause different places have different taxes.. Keep up the good work!

At least I have CL football this upcoming season and with hopefully no more injuries I'll do damage this season and get picked up by a major club... PS for the points system it should be wages per week after tax cause different places have different taxes.. Keep up the good work!

Well with the wages it was meant to be for how much the club are willing to pay you each month so even if your getting taxed loads your still technically getting paid more....but I will review it once I do the points again.

JUNE AND JULY 2018

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Eros says he owes it to himself to move to a bigger club[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tala seals new 4 year deal with Chelsea (23k pw)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thompson comes 3rd in the European Golden Shoe[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]PSG sign Eros for upto 18m (possibly 21m)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thompson plays well for Holland u21s (2 goals + POM)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Karlos snubs Norwich offer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Naterr, Pikkpoiss, Conordinho, Christ, shanice, Ji Sang and Flesner return to parent clubs[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thompson wins Golden boot for Euro u21 Championship[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Christ joins Saint-Etienne on loan until the end of the season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wolfsburg loan Conordinho on loan until the end of the season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Flesner joins AJ Auxerre on loan until the end of the season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dinamo Moscow loan Ji Sang on loan until the end of the season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pikkpoiss joins Blackburn on loan until the end of the season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Naterr joins Standard on loan until the end of the season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Naterr plays well for Standard (2 goals + POM)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Christ out for 5 weeks (sprained ankle)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

This season has been a win for my player (Eros):

- Young Player of the Year (Championship)
- Wins the Championship
- Joins PSG For 18m (21m possibly)
- My favourite Club :D

Playing around Ibrah (If his there) Can you show me the current PSG Squad and maybe see my current club position (Backup/ rotation etc)

Ok I made a boo-boo!

I tried to sim a month but some reason it managed to sim a whole year..(whoops)..so we're now in June 2019.

I will do a detailed update on each player later tonight and what they have done this season.

In future I will do 6 month updates detailing how many games/goals each player has done instead of what pops up in my newsfeed. This way every player has something to read each time.

On the plus side some players development have shot up.

Ok I made a boo-boo!

I tried to sim a month but some reason it managed to sim a whole year..(whoops)..so we're now in June 2019.

I will do a detailed update on each player later tonight and what they have done this season.

In future I will do 6 month updates detailing how many games/goals each player has done instead of what pops up in my newsfeed. This way every player has something to read each time.

On the plus side some players development have shot up.

Awesome about the 1 year haha !! Hope Anji and I shocked the world and won CL ... lol maybe in my virtual dreams .. Can't wait for the update!

SCREENSHOT TIME!!!!!
Jesus Christ
View attachment 421358
Christ had a below average season with Saint Etienne - 5 goals in 21 appearances in the league. He managed to play 3 games for Israel scoring on one occasion.

Conor Cobain
View attachment 421357
Cobain played 9 league games for Man city scoring 4 goals. He also played 6 games in Europe (0 goals) before Bayern Munich came in and bought him for 19.5m. He played 3 games for Bayern scoring 0 goals.

Conordinho
View attachment 421353
Conordinho was loaned to Wolfsburg for the season and had a very successful year. 34 games and 14 goals in the league. He also played 4 cup games (3 goals).

Santiago Domingo
View attachment 421352
Domingo played 15 league games for Chelsea (5 goals) and also played 4 games in Europe managing just 1 goal. Domingo played 4 games for Poland but didn't manage to score. At the end of the season he made a move to AS Monaco in a deal believed to be 27.5m

Herakles Eros
View attachment 421351
Eros moved away from Fulham at the start of the season for 18m. He was used as a rotational player for the season playing 16 games and scoring 10 goals in the league. he also played 4 cup games (3 goals) and 3 games in Europe (3 goals).

Miguel Fernandez
View attachment 421350
Fernandez never got going for Barcelona this season, he mainly played in the reserves and failed to make a single first team match this year apart from one game in the cup.

Zombie Flesner
View attachment 421349
Zombie boy was loaned to AJ Auxerre for the season and had a very good year. 33 games and 11 goals helped his club to a respectable league position.

Ilya Gusev
View attachment 421348
Gusev had an average season with Anji making 21 appearances and 8 goals in all competitions. He did play well on the international front with 9 games and 2 goals.

Elad Hanuka
View attachment 421347
Hanuka had a good season with Cagliari starting 31 games and scoring 11 goals. He also plays 7 games for Israel and scored 2 goals.

Hulk Hogan
View attachment 421346
Hogan had a good season with Liverpool playing 26 games and scoring 10 goals in all competitions. He is playing second fiddle to Meakin but is having a lot of interest from Man City.

Peter Ji Sang
View attachment 421345
Ji Sang went on a season long loan to Dinamo Moscow and played 40 games and scored 19 goals all together and helped his team get to the 2nd round of the Euro cup

Karlos
View attachment 421344
Karlos played well this season after getting back into the prem with Sunderland. He played 38 games and scoring 16 goals.

Stewart Meakin
View attachment 421343
Meakin has established himself as Liverpool's number one choice. He played 49 matches all together and scored 17 goals. He helped Liverpool get to the quarter final of the Euro cup.

Andreas Naterr
View attachment 421342
Naterr went back to Standard for another season loan and managed to play 33 games and scoring 17 goals. He also played 11 matches for Canada and scoring 4 goals.

Allan Pikkpoiss
View attachment 421341
Pikkpoiss was once again loaned to Blackburn and played 46 games and scored 26 goals for the club. Blackburn just missed out on a play off place last season. He also played 9 international matches and scored 7 goals.

Akshay Rao
View attachment 421339
Rao had another great season with Everton. He played 45 games and scored 19 goals for the club. He helped his team get to the 1st knockout round of the Euro cup. He has said he is happy with Everton but would be tempted by Chelsea.

Johann Schmidt
View attachment 421336
Schmidt has started to gain his feet in Brazil and is scoring more regularly. There season runs from January to December and so far this season he has played 16 games with 3 goals.

Lord Shanice
View attachment 421335
Shanice moved to AC Milan from Man City for around 25m, since moving he has done pretty well. He played 37 games and scored 12 goals. He helped Ac Milan to get to the first knockout round of the Champions league. He also played 12 games for Switzerland and scored 7 goals.

Armin Tala
View attachment 421334
Tala started to break into the first team this year playing 35 games in all competitions and scoring 12 goals. He helped them to win The FA Cup and to the 1st rnd of the Champions league. He has some major interest from Dortmund.

Rafael Thompson
View attachment 421333
So far Thompson has been leading the way with his goals scored and breaking into the Atletico Madrid team early to aid his development...and this year is no different. He played 57 games for Atletico and scored 33 goals in all competitions. Atletico went on to win the BBVA and the Champions league with Thompson leading the way. He also played another 9 games for Holland scoring 10 goals.

Wow that took a long time....If you have read everyone's you will know who seems to be having the better career so far (by a long shot)...maybe we should break his legs so we can catch up?

As always I love feedback!

ps If I have missed anything let me know...

****, Arsenal isn't seeing how good i am. I thing I should have a chat with Wenger. An angry chat.

Back