Become a Legend: Strikers

• Thread starter Thread starter pikkpoiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 807
  • Views Views 80K
Overall Winner - Spain (How come everyone chose Holland??)
Teams with most goals - England
Team with last concede - Spain
Top goalscorer - Meakin

Slightly regretting this one now as there will be a few people with 4x 20's... oh well its all fun and games! My guy will just be a little bit behind haha

Probably on Sunday, gotta give everyone a chance to answers

Ok guys I have updated the scores on the first page but in all honesty is anyone bothered about the scores?

The reason I ask is because they are becoming a pain, I was going off the players history but the games/goals aren't adding up correctly.

eg Naterr has apparently scored 29 goals for Canada this year but on the main screen he has only scored 11 more than last year...

What I'm thinking of doing is once this is finished I will tally it all up and do a big table then? sound good?

Let me know!

Slightly regretting this one now as there will be a few people with 4x 20's... oh well its all fun and games! My guy will just be a little bit behind haha

Now I feel like an a** after predicting my own player to be top scorer......

Winners - holland
Top scorers- holland
Least conceded- Brazil
Top scorer- Thompson

I like that most people are choosing themselves to be top scorer! love the faith!

I might announce this sooner because the suspense must be killing you all!! haha!

I'm just waiting on one regular! AverageJoe/Hogan to give his answers then will announce!

Last edited:
Overall winner: Germany
Team who scored the most goals: Argentina
Team who conceded the least amount of goals: Spain
Top goalscorer (out of the wonderkids who got there): Talla

Sorry it's late, I was at Cheltenham races yesterday and only just got on here :)

Ok guys I will announce the results tonight with everything else too!

It won't be until late because I have work and then College tonight! but once I'm back I will get it done! If my brain is still working!

Last edited:
Ok guys I have updated the scores on the first page but in all honesty is anyone bothered about the scores?

The reason I ask is because they are becoming a pain, I was going off the players history but the games/goals aren't adding up correctly.

eg Naterr has apparently scored 29 goals for Canada this year but on the main screen he has only scored 11 more than last year...

What I'm thinking of doing is once this is finished I will tally it all up and do a big table then? sound good?

Let me know!

I'm not sure but I think it doesn't add up because you counted the goals that players scored in international friendlies etc. On the main player page it doesn't recognise goals in friendly matches... Well that's what I think anyways.

And I think you should do a table every year. Have the points as 0 every season and tally them up for that season. When everybody retires combine the points from every season to make one huge table

Last edited:
Ok so following players won and need to PM me with which stats they want boosting. Numbers next to name represent how many you get to choose! Told you it would be a big one ;)

Rao, Domingo, Tala, Gusev = 3

Eros, Thompson, Conordinho, Meakin, Flesner = 1

Last edited:
I'm not sure but I think it doesn't add up because you counted the goals that players scored in international friendlies etc. On the main player page it doesn't recognise goals in friendly matches... Well that's what I think anyways.

And I think you should do a table every year. Have the points as 0 every season and tally them up for that season. When everybody retires combine the points from every season to make one huge table

Oh ok that would make sense! I might just leave the international goals off the scores and then add them at the end. Could do a table of just league games each season...that could work!...good plan batman!

Back