Become a Legend: Strikers

• Thread starter Thread starter pikkpoiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 807
  • Views Views 80K
first thing about meakin all season ]

Yeh I thought I would leave out the POM info to get it moving a bit faster but then there wasn't much else to report so next season will add them again!

SEASON SCORES

[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Christ[/TD]
[TD]79[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cobain[/TD]
[TD]65[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Conordinho[/TD]
[TD]99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Domingo[/TD]
[TD]192[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eros[/TD]
[TD]38[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fernandez[/TD]
[TD]80[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Flesner[/TD]
[TD]49[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gusev[/TD]
[TD]135[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hanuka[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hogan[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ji sang[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Karlos[/TD]
[TD]87[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Meakin[/TD]
[TD]66[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Naterr[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pikkpoiss[/TD]
[TD]177[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Rao[/TD]
[TD]174[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Schmidt[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shanice[/TD]
[TD]144[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tala[/TD]
[TD]191[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thompson[/TD]
[TD]181[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Domingo top again for this season with Tala just behind. Eros had a terrible season since joining Chelsea and has not helped with his season scores

new contract, broken the record, nearing 50 goals for England, won the EPL and the top scorer award.....

I just had to go and get injured, didn't I?

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Pikkpoiss wins Seria A top scorer award
Shanice comes 2nd
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pikkpoiss wins Seria A fans' player of the year
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

All i had to do was to move to Italy

Wow that was a spree of updates which shocked me a little. It seemed like Villa had enough of me and conordinho and signed Karlos instead.
Luckily we won the league at Chelsea otherwise how embarrassing would it look like after being with a club for 3 years trying to compete for the league then leave and lose to your previous employers!!
Glad to see Conor win it at Real aswell.

But looks like I will be playing second fiddle to Chelsea signing Rao.

P.s I'm not Torres :'(

Wow that was a spree of updates which shocked me a little. It seemed like Villa had enough of me and conordinho and signed Karlos instead.
Luckily we won the league at Chelsea otherwise how embarrassing would it look like after being with a club for 3 years trying to compete for the league then leave and lose to your previous employers!!
Glad to see Conor win it at Real aswell.

But looks like I will be playing second fiddle to Chelsea signing Rao.

P.s I'm not Torres :'(

i've been at Chelsea for 4 years and I'm staying for 4 more, so enjoy your time in London!

Yeh Eros is very much behind Rao for first team action. Can't see him staying too long! I will give a couple of days before I do the next update. Give people a chance to catch up!

Domingo on fire again, but i guess there is always something missing in monaco, 2nd in the league again, lost in champions league final. so close

Wow some awesome updates there man.. I just hope that I win at least something soon =(... Update soon!!

In the next update if possible could you show the total honours that players have won so far?

In the next update if possible could you show the total honours that players have won so far?

yeh should be ok, but how do I do that? going into history/achievements? then we got landmarks? awards? competitions?

I'm assuming you will want awards but a few players have like 5/6 pages on there...would it be easier to upload the file for you guys to check it out yourselves?

That is some intro haha.

Both Italian right backs are highly sought after! 13 and 14 different teams interested in them!

Back