Become a Legend: Strikers

• Thread starter Thread starter pikkpoiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 807
  • Views Views 80K
Team Meagon to split? Haha, would be nice to see what Hogan could do with a full season as a starter but him and Meakin been together for so long now!

I think you're right though, Liverpool are bound to offer Hogan his annual 4 year deal soon haha

Meagon just sounds like a Pokemon....

SCORES

[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table_cms_table_grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Christ[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cobain[/TD]
[TD]46[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Conordinho[/TD]
[TD]137[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Domingo[/TD]
[TD]194[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eros[/TD]
[TD]79[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fernandez[/TD]
[TD]117[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Flesner[/TD]
[TD]31[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gusev[/TD]
[TD]110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hanuka[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hogan[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ji sang[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Karlos[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Meakin[/TD]
[TD]100[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Naterr[/TD]
[TD]98[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pikkpoiss[/TD]
[TD]143[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Rao[/TD]
[TD]176[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Schmidt[/TD]
[TD]49[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shanice[/TD]
[TD]24[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tala[/TD]
[TD]88[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Thompson[/TD]
[TD]217
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Thompson had the best season this year with Domingo close behind....I can see it being out of those 2 for who gets most points at the end!
Pikkpoiss and Rao also had good seasons!

Lots of No.9's at their clubs....btw, Chelsea making a huge profit on Eros!

can i get a screenie of Rao's biography?

Wowwwww!! Eros back at Villa? Least I won the prem with Chelsea and playing Champions League footy. I think there is also a trend in my player, staying at a club for 3 seasons before leaving.

So far clubs have spent ?142m on me :O

ONE start for Hogan... Hmmmm sadly time to move on and get starts I fear :/

0 fouls against him in 1 start 35 subs though haha, nobody can harm The Hulkster

Lots of No.9's at their clubs....btw, Chelsea making a huge profit on Eros!

can i get a screenie of Rao's biography?

yes will do next time I'm on!

Wowwwww!! Eros back at Villa? Least I won the prem with Chelsea and playing Champions League footy. I think there is also a trend in my player, staying at a club for 3 seasons before leaving.

So far clubs have spent ?142m on me :O

He must get bored sitting in one place too long :P

ONE start for Hogan... Hmmmm sadly time to move on and get starts I fear :/

0 fouls against him in 1 start 35 subs though haha, nobody can harm The Hulkster

As much as I agree with you he has signed another 4 year contract and looks very comfortable there!

Unless I "accidently" moved him to a new club...We could all look the other way if you wanted haha

I won the league and got to Quarter Final in CL with Roma. Seems like i like to be in one club a long time, contrary to Eros.

And the first player to be without a club is Ji Sand, wonder who will be the next one.

Haha, you're going to become a legend like Totti over at Roma, I'm just a mercenary

As much as I agree with you he has signed another 4 year contract and looks very comfortable there!

Unless I "accidently" moved him to a new club...We could all look the other way if you wanted haha

Lol I'll leave him there and see what happens! He is still getting loads of games, just not sure how long he is in them haha

Just simming a season now so update soon guys!

Well I say "soon" but it may take a while!

End of season report (26/27)

Christ

View attachment 392904

Cobain

View attachment 392903

Conordinho

View attachment 392902

Domingo

View attachment 392901

Eros

View attachment 392900

Fernandez

View attachment 392898

Flesner

View attachment 392897

Gusev

View attachment 392896

Hanuka

View attachment 392895

Hogan

View attachment 392894

Ji Sang

View attachment 392889

Karlos

View attachment 392888

Meakin

View attachment 392887

Naterr

View attachment 392886

Pikkpoiss

View attachment 392885

Rao

View attachment 392883

Schmidt

View attachment 392882

Shanice

View attachment 392881

Tala

View attachment 392880

Thompson

View attachment 392879

I decided not to do the normal screenshots as everyone has reached their potential now but if you want to see it just let me know!

OK guys I'm really struggling to get any time to do these updates any more and I just end up rushing them

Is anyone up for taking this over? just so we carry it on and it doesn't join the list of failed Be a Player stories!!

Let me know!

In Rao's biography is missed out a huge story relating to the departure of Eros.

After Eros was revealed to world as a Chelsea player, stories of Rao becoming Jealous of a new face even despite being a Club Legend. He threatened Russia owner Roman Abramovic in leaving the club. At First Abramovic wouldn't give in to his threat and decided that he could leave a make Eros the new star but words got out and Chelsea fans were unhappy and boycotted home games, meaning less revenue from ticket sales which angered the Russian Billionaire. The final meeting with Rao was that he would sell Eros and make Rao Captain of the club, 300k a week over 5 years and a future ambassador of the club which delighted Rao. With the loss's Chelsea have made from the lack of tickets being Sold, they have to let Eros go for a big sum of money. Clubs like Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid and PSG all wanted to sign Eros but wasn't giving in to the hefty price sum on his head till Aston Villa wanted back their 40m Star Striker.

Rao maybe good on the pitch but not much so off the pitch now does he?? :)

Just a bit of Banter

In Rao's biography is missed out a huge story relating to the departure of Eros.

After Eros was revealed to world as a Chelsea player, stories of Rao becoming Jealous of a new face even despite being a Club Legend. He threatened Russia owner Roman Abramovic in leaving the club. At First Abramovic wouldn't give in to his threat and decided that he could leave a make Eros the new star but words got out and Chelsea fans were unhappy and boycotted home games, meaning less revenue from ticket sales which angered the Russian Billionaire. The final meeting with Rao was that he would sell Eros and make Rao Captain of the club, 300k a week over 5 years and a future ambassador of the club which delighted Rao. With the loss's Chelsea have made from the lack of tickets being Sold, they have to let Eros go for a big sum of money. Clubs like Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid and PSG all wanted to sign Eros but wasn't giving in to the hefty price sum on his head till Aston Villa wanted back their 40m Star Striker.

Rao maybe good on the pitch but not much so off the pitch now does he?? :)

Just a bit of Banter

Yup, I can confirm this. And I've also signed a deal that says the stadium will be named after me upon my retirement - but that would make for a horrible name.

OK guys I'm really struggling to get any time to do these updates any more and I just end up rushing them

Is anyone up for taking this over? just so we carry it on and it doesn't join the list of failed Be a Player stories!!

Let me know!

I could do it....in fact I could do it as soon as I complete my pass the parcel duty.

Back