Christ (2g, 1 MOM)
CLUB U21
Hogan (1g, 1 MOM)

Milan releases Lord Shanice
Aston Villa releases Herakles Eros

Lausanne sign Shanice
Christ wants new challenge
R.Betis loan Christ
Celtic sign Eros, Eros makes debut (6.7)
Hogan announces intention to leave Liverpool
(guess Meakin is too good for the great Hulk Hogan to compete with him)
Fernandez injured (4m)
Naterr commits future to Dortmund (2y, worth 15.5M)
Naterr injured (2m)
Fernandez and Tala are homesick
Rao wants new challenge, Rao announces intention to leave Chelsea
SHANICE DECIDES TO RETIRE AT THE END OF THE SEASON (12/07/2032)
FERNANDEZ DECIDES TO RETIRE AT THE END OF THE SEASON

Hogan injured (2w)
Cobain injured (6w)

It'll be soon when my player retires. Hopefully he goes to a managerial path and starts to win trophies.

Will this end once everyone retires or going to continue if some players take charge of clubs (less like of monthly updates but end of seasons)??

It'll be soon when my player retires. Hopefully he goes to a managerial path and starts to win trophies.

Will this end once everyone retires or going to continue if some players take charge of clubs (less like of monthly updates but end of seasons)??

Don't know yet, I'll have to see how many players take managerial path's. Right now there are 2 assistant managers out of 4 players

January - May

CLUB
Pikkpoiss (4g, 2 MOM)
Domingo (2g, 1 MOM)
Thompson (5g, 3 MOM)
CLUB U21
Fernandez (1g, 1 MOM)

HOGAN SETS RETIREMENT DATE (23/06/32)
Thompson gets award for fine form (1y, 15.5M)
Conordinhgo signs new deal (1y, 17.75M)

FERNANDEZ DECIDES TO RETIRE AT THE END OF THE SEASON (12/07/32)
Eros is the new contract rebel (turned down 7 contracts)
GUSEV SETS RETIREMET DATE (12/07/32)
Pikkpoiss to finish career at Roma (hahaa, I?m the new Totti)
Roma tie up Pikkpoiss contract (1y, 8M)
AL-HAZIRA (UAE)?S HANUKA DECIDES TO RETIRE AT THE END OF THE SEASON (13/11/32)

Last edited:
Naterr is so injury prone lately lol. I spose he is getting old.

In regards to following their managerial careers we could change their preference to all want to be managers? For the guys who are following....just an idea?

would be funny seeing if former team-mates become back room staff of same clubs. Imagine Meakin and Hogan legends at lpool become Managers and assistant managers.

In regards to following their managerial careers we could change their preference to all want to be managers? For the guys who are following....just an idea?

I dont have an in-game editor, so I don't now if we could bring them back cause some of them just retired and didn't choose to come back to the game as managers or coaches or scouts. So my question is "Is it possible to bring them out of retirement?"

I dont have an in-game editor, so I don't now if we could bring them back cause some of them just retired and didn't choose to come back to the game as managers or coaches or scouts. So my question is "Is it possible to bring them out of retirement?"

That I'm not too sure about

Ah ok yeh then maybe it can't be done!

It's been a crazy ride boys!!

I'm just thinking about the future.

What if after everyone is retired, I start a new save with all of you as managers, but continue the story on this thread. Of course the will start from 2013 again.

Just offering a way to continue this going or what do you think.

Let me know. :)

I'm just thinking about the future.

What if after everyone is retired, I start a new save with all of you as managers, but continue the story on this thread. Of course the will start from 2013 again.

Just offering a way to continue this going or what do you think.

Let me know. :)

My friend has FMRTE on his machine. Maybe I could look into it, see if I could make everyone managers and then send the save over again?

But the problem is, the players might not be successful enough as managers, they might not even kickstart their coaching careers.

If you were to start over and remake ourselves as managers I think that would be too long for you IMO. If it isn't possible to change retired people etc I think it's just best to leave it :)

June - July

INTERNATIONAL
Thompson (4g, 2 MOM)

Celtic releases Eros
Thompson injured (2w)
Christ loan finishes
Rao, Shanice and Fernandez have been released from their clubs
Cobain, Hogan, Fernandez, Shanice and Gusev retire
Eros ends international career
Tala injured (2w)

August

Christ tempted by AZ
Meakin suffers training injury (2w)

September - December

CLUB
Thompson (1g, 1 MOM)
Meakin (2g, 1 MOM)

Domingo injured (4m)
Conordinho and Tala are homesick
Hanuka retires*
Meakin decides to retire at the end of the season (24/06/33)
Tala sets retirement age (30/06/33)
Christ sets sights on retirement (28/06/33)

*All retired players screenshots are added to the very first post along with the scoretable