Could start it with the amount of people there are now? :)

I won't be starting this for atleast maybe a day or two, so people can still sign up. It's just that tomorrow (all thursdays) are quite busy for me.

In celebration of Supreme Leader as it's his birthday tomorrow (****, just a celebration of him in general)

First and Last Name: Kim Jong-un

D.O.B (Day/Month): 08 Jan
City of Birth: Pyongyang
Nationality: Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korean)
Second Nationality (not mandatory): He studied in Switzerland for five years if that's enough to gain nationality? I am gonna say not!
Languages Spoken (Max 3): Korean, French, German
Height (cm): 175
Weight (kg): 90kg+?

Position: Striker
Strongest Foot (L or R): R
Weak foot rating (1-20): 20

3 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Free kick taking, long shots, technique
3 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Aggression, bravery, leadership (hehe)
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Stamina, strength, agility

Order from Highest to Lowest (Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism): Ambition, professionalism, loyalty

Favorite Clubs (Max 2): Hmmm I'm guessing Leeds. & Pyongyang City
Disliked Clubs (Max 2): D.C United, Seoul

Last edited:
First and Last Name: James-Moses King
D.O.B (Day/Month): 30/08
City of Bith: London
Nationality: Ghana (Declared)
Second Nationality (not mandatory): England
Languages Spoken (Max 3): English, French
Height (cm): 177
Weight (kg): 85

Weak foot rating (1-20): 13

3 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): First Touch, Finishing, Technique
3 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Work Rate, Composure, Positioning
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Acceleration, Pace, Strength

Order from Highest to Lowest (Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism): Professionalism, Ambition, Loyalty

Favorite Clubs (Max 2): Arsenal
Disliked Clubs (Max 2): Tottenham, Chelsea

I think my favourite part of the Supreme Leader joining us is the potential Leeds supporter within him....

In celebration of Supreme Leader as it's his birthday tomorrow (****, just a celebration of him in general)

First and Last Name: Kim Jong-un

D.O.B (Day/Month): 08 Jan
City of Birth: Pyongyang
Nationality: Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korean)
Second Nationality (not mandatory): He studied in Switzerland for five years if that's enough to gain nationality? I am gonna say not!
Languages Spoken (Max 3): Korean, French, German
Height (cm): 175
Weight (kg): 90kg+?

Weak foot rating (1-20): 20

3 Best Technical Attributes (Not Penalty Taking): Free kick taking, penalty taking, technique
3 Best Mental Attributes (Not Determination): Aggression, bravery, leadership (hehe)
3 Best Physical Attributes (Not Natural Fitness): Stamina, strength, agility

Order from Highest to Lowest (Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism): Ambition, professionalism, loyalty

Favorite Clubs (Max 2): Hmmm I'm guessing Leeds. And Pyongyang City
Disliked Clubs (Max 2): D.C United, Seoul

Could you fix it. You have penalty taking, although it says that you cannot choose penalty taking.

Wonder if Kin Jong Un will stumble across this thread and threaten Telestar to give him 20 in every attribute ;)

Could you fix it. You have penalty taking, although it says that you cannot choose penalty taking.

Oops will amend!

EDIT: I did actually intend to put long shots so not sure why I put penalty taking in the end. It was late at the time!

Last edited:
Oh Yeh Mr Kebab is looking beasty!...and I don't just mean his waist line!

The only mistake I can see is that under Hans Christian Pedersen you have to wanted info for Kompson Johnson

You may want to check Lowerson's first name, should be Craig.