Yay, Ricardo has a club! Everyone has to start somewhere I suppose...

Nice to see that I got my 1st team debut early on! Hands down for Lowerson, already the youngest debutant ever in Arsenal :)

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

KEBAB is being tutured by Umut Bulut.

PEDERSEN is learning from Soren Fredriksen.

PEDERSEN breaks youngest ever goalscorer records for Aalborg and also the Superliga at the age of 16 years and 195 days (against Hobro IK).

PEDERSEN becomes youngest ever CL goalscorer at the age of 16 years and 205 days (against PSG).

DOOM quickest off the mark, with 24 second goal (in UEFA U19 Qualifiers, against Denmark U19).

Whaaat! Already breaking revords, that's awesome! Only makes it better that I got my first CL goal against PSG :) BTW who's the other 2 teams in my CL group?

Whaaat! Already breaking revords, that's awesome! Only makes it better that I got my first CL goal against PSG :) BTW who's the other 2 teams in my CL group?

Chelseaa and Dortmund

WELL-OILED MACHINERY

KEBAB becomes youngest ever Spor Toto Super League player (15 years & 298 days) and goalscorer (15 years & 304 days).

JOHNSON makes professional debut for Anderlecht against Roma in a heavy 0-5 defeat.

SALAZAR makes debut for Braga.

PEDERSEN claims Arla U17 Talent Pris.

END OF DECEMBER.

I think we all need to A) Have slightly higher stats and B) Have higher reputation. :)

So far this is going well for Pedersen, already won my first reward :)

THE MOVEMENT MONTH

ROBERTS shakes hands with Galatasaray. Becomes teammates with KEBAB. Who will become teams number one striker in the future?

JONG-UN rejects offers from Basel, Hull, Sassuolo and Kasimpasa.

THE MOVEMENT MONTH

ROBERTS shakes hands with Galatasaray. Becomes teammates with KEBAB. Who will become teams number one striker in the future?

Supreme Leader, why are you rejecting such teams? Anyone else interested, Telstar?

THE MOVEMENT MONTH

FINALLY! Isn't Kebab the BEAST one? :/ I say a 4-1-3-2 with me and Kebab (Naterr) up front. :p

Supreme Leader, why are you rejecting such teams? Anyone else interested, Telstar?

I increased everyones reputation so by summer 2015, they should all have teams. And yeah there were some teams after I incresed rep, I believe one of them was United.

Sad debut for me with a heavy list . Did my player play any age 21 matches yet?