Become Top Dog Of London!! Spurs Story!!

coco85

Reaction score
Tottenham Hotspur
Reign Of Mileham

images

July Update

Ricky Mileham Ex semi-pro footballer has become the latest addition to White Hart Lane as the new Manager. Mr Mileham was said to have stated "it is a dream come true to be able to manage a team with such ambitions. I look forward to hopefully a long reign with Tottenham after being given the heads up from Mr Levy and hope the fans soon have faith in me."
Mr Mileham is a ex semi-pro who had careers with Norwich City Youth and Cambridge United. He never made it big but now has the chance to be at the higher level but controlling world class players instead of playing beside them. Also was asked what the chances of Bale moving and he rseponded he would do his best to hold onto the player and woulkd need him to make Spurs succesful.

Tottenham Res 0 v 2 Tottenham First
Adebayor (88,90pen)

images

MOM
Adebayor
First team controlling this game but being unable to net untill the last few minutes when Adebayor snapped on a lose ball in the box to take a one goal advantage on 88 minutes. It then came Reserve player Ball deemed to have tripped Lennon and from the spot Adebayor completed the game.

News Update
In the recent match Tom Huddlestone picked up a injury with a Torn Calf Muscle and will be out for upto 4 months.

Leyton Orient 1 v 3 Tottenham
Adebayor (Pen 14)
Dempsey (27)
Lennon (57)

images

MOM
Hugo Lloris
Tottenham never looking like losing this one. Orient's Clarke gave a penalty away early and left Adebayor to finish. Dempsey then executed a sublime finish to make it 2 by the break. Lennon ended the scoring for Spurs on 57 minutes and there could have been so many more. With a scramble in the Tottenham box in injury time Jimmy Smith gave Orient a consolation goal but nothing more.

News Update
Cardiff City loan young talented full back Adam Smith on a season loan.
U.S.A training camp starts for Tottenham.
Dean Parrett Joins Coventry on Season long loan.

Philadelphia 3 v 0 Tottenham

Shock result!!! Joseph Miller was out there to prove his worth today as he crushed Tottenham with 3 excellent goals. Big win for the home team and fans. Disappointment for the travelling fans and Anger in the spurs dressing room. Even losing 3-0 was not enough as i also saw new signing Clint Dempsey come away with a Broken toe, predicting to be out for 2 months.

Last edited:
I started this with no transfer budget so just have the squad that i start with just as AVB had to hope people enjoy!!

August 12 Update

News Update

Luton Loan hot prospect Alex Pritchard for season. Also Assou-Ekotto and Huddlestone sign new deals to stay at Tottenham.

New England 1 v 3 Tottenham
Adebayor (13,31)
Mason (64)

MoM
Adebayor

Racing Club 1 v 1 Tottenham
Velasco (o.g 67)

MoM

Sandro

San Jose 4 v 4 Tottenham
Townsend ( 6 )
Caulker(19)
Adebayor (36)
Dawson (88)

MoM
Caulker

images

Barclays Premier League Begins

Week 1

Tottenham 4 v 0 Swansea
Adebayor (5,12,16,70)

MoM
Adebayor

Week 2
QPR 2 v 1 Tottenham
Dembele (15)

MOM
Dembele

images

Euro Cup
Group K
Tottenham
Stuttgart
PAOK
Helsingsborg

Player Of The Month
Emanuel Adebayor
images

League Table

View attachment 287387

Looking promising for the Europa League. Walked all over Swansea Lennon played well to set up Adebayor. Adebayor destroying the Swans but then didnt seem to start against QPR. Dembele was the machine in that game never stopped and a lucky late goal for the R's secured 3 points for them. Could be better but a nice start for myself. Adebayor most definatly earned Player Of The Month.

Thanks mate it should be interesting especially with parker, huddlestone and dempsey out. Makes me have to use youngsters which i feel is more realistic.

September 12 Update
View attachment 287566

Tottenham 2 v 1 Liverpool
Adebayor (11,41)
Defoe (Sent Off 71)

MoM
Kaboul

Tottenham 3 v 0 Sunderland
Dembelle (13)
Bale (30)
Adebayor (66)

MoM
Sandro

View attachment 287567

Tottenham 2 v 0 Stuttgart
Townsend (2)
Adebayor (42)

MoM
Kaboul

View attachment 287568
Swindon 2 v 1 Tottenham
Sandro (90+1)

MoM
Sandro

View attachment 287566

West Ham 1 v 1 Tottenham
Adebayor (65)

Player Of The Month

View attachment 287569
Younes Kaboul

Premier League Standings

View attachment 287570

This was a month full of ups and downs. Started of strong with 6 points gained at home against Liverpool and Sunderland. Also 3 points in the start of the Euro Cup group stages against Stuttgart with Adebayor being a goal machine and Younes Kaboul commanding the back line. Then with a swap around to go for the Capital One Cup we fell short against Swindon Town as we looked to rest a few first teamers and give our youngsters a chance to shine. Failing to do this even with a last minute goal from Sandro we ended our non starting run in the cup. More misery came as fellow London side West Ham hosted us and ripped us apart, but some great saving from Lloris and a 65th minute strike from who else Adebayor saved a point from this game. Now we go into October hopefully with a full strength side as Parker, Dempsey and Lennon all returning to light duties.

October 12 Update
View attachment 287619

PAOK 1 v 1 Tottenham
Bale (20)

MoM
Sigurosson

View attachment 287620

Chelsea 3 v 1 Tottenham
Defoe (70)

MoM
Lennon

Wigan 0 v 0 Tottenham
Adebayor (miss penalty 71)

MoM
Parker

View attachment 287619

Tottenham 2 v 1 Helsingsborg
Sigurosson (9)
Bale (43)

MoM
Bale

View attachment 287620

Tottenham 1 v 3 Man Utd
Dembelle (21)

MoM
Dembelle

West Brom 1 v 1 Tottenham
Adebayor (31)

Player Of The Month

View attachment 287621
Gareth Bale

Premier League Standings

View attachment 287622

October was a tough month with a few games days apart. Tried rotating players and seemed to make things worse. Dropped several points in the EPL against Wigan and West Brom. These games we dominated but were just unable to finish. Both Man Utd and Chelsea to strong for us and shew us up in 3-1 wins on both games. Kagawa was quality bagging 2 goals against us and the other side was Hazard who grabbed himself a Hat-trick. We will be looking to revenge at White Hart Lane. On the Euro side of things a scrappy game against PAOK was mind-numbing but glad we atleast picked a point. Helsingsborg was a walk in the park but again not scoring enough and they managed to nick a late one which left us to hang on and come away with all 3 points. Hopefully we can string some wins together over the next month to atleast get back into the top four by christmas.

November 12 Update
View attachment 287718

Tottenham 0 v 1 Stoke

MoM
Caulker

View attachment 287719

Helsingsborg 1 v 2 Tottenham
Defoe (29,43)

MoM
Defoe

View attachment 287718

Reading 2 v 4 Tottenham
Defoe (48,67,90+1)
Lennon (53)

MoM
Sigurosson

Tottenham 1 v 0 Norwich
Livermore (33)

MoM
Livermore

View attachment 287719

Stuttgart 1 v 1 Tottenham
Defoe (30)

MoM
Vertonghen

View attachment 287718

Tottenham 3 v 1 Aston Villa
Adebayor (30,88)
Bale (38)

MoM
Sigurosson

Player Of The Month

View attachment 287720

Younes Kaboul

Premier League Standings

View attachment 287721

November turned into a month of joy. We started of by dominating at home to Stoke but unable to capitalise and lost the 3 points, But then grabbed a away win against Helsingsborg to only leave ourselves needing a point from last 2 games to qualify for Knockout. With a spin on tactics it seemed we found a save ground as we then went on to grab 9 points from the rest of the month games. With Defoe and Adebayor finally finding the net made sure we moved up the table to end the month in 6th position. Also gaining a draw away at Stuttgart gained a well earned place into the Knockout round of the Uefa Europa League. Younes Kaboul has earnt himself another player of the month award after securing the back line stood strong throughout all these games.
With a busy month ahead for December the question is can we keep the nerves and take on the likes of Arsenal, Newcastle and Man City and keep the run going to secure a top four place?? Man City looking the hardest opponents as they sit top of the league undefeated so far and we hope to change that!!

December 12 Update

Newcastle 0 v 2 Tottenham
Dembele (81 Sent Off)
Defoe (86,90+2)

MoM
Defoe

Newcastle looked ready and raring to go for this match up but with superb goalkeeping from veteran Friedel and solid back line led by Kaboul insisted the Toon were not going to score. On the 81st minute we saw Dembelle recieve a second yellow and head for a early bath. Newcastle seemed to throw everything forward which left us to counter and two quick get aways from defoe saw him twice one on one with Krul where his composure held he slotted both home to give Tottenham 3 points. Defoe picking up Man Of The Match simply for his decisive finishing.

attachment.php

Tottenham 1 v 1 PAOK
Dempsey (70)

MoM
Friedel

Going into this match knowing we had already sealed qualification at the top of the group it still would have been nice to come away with 3 points. With rotation of players in place due to the heavy fixture list, we seemed to take a while to get into this match and went 1-0 down on the stroke of half time. Swapping about at half time and bringing some regulars in we managed from a long range effort from Dempsey to seal a point but by anyone standards and fans will agree we should not have had. Already through we will be looking forward to the knockout stages. Friedle got Man Of The Match in this one as he pulled of some tremendous saves to keep things level.

Tottenham 1 v 1 Arsenal
Kaboul (57)

MoM
Lennon

Back to the EPL this week and a home tie with fellow Londoner's Arsenal we were looking to keep this form that we had found in the league going. Went into this match starting with a 4-4-2 hoping to gain an edge but as half time arrived i found us more on the back foot. During the interval i took off Defoe a put Dempsey in just behind Adebayor. This seemed to work and we created more chances and eventually on 57th minute from a corner saw Kaboul get on the end of a well crossed ball and head home to give us the lead. Cazorla later denied us three points by slotting a well timed finish past Friedel. A draw against struggling Arsenal should have been better but it beats a loss. Lennon taking the Man Of The Match for this game due to his increasing threat down the right flank and good solid crossing.

Everton 1 v 1 Tottenham
Dempsey (43)

MoM
Kaboul

Heading north to face the Toffee's seemed it was going to be a long day. I was right not much to pick between us with most excitement in the first half where Everton took the lead and were cancelled out by who else but Dempsey on 43rd minute. Second half seemed to drag as no team managed to get anything running together. So ending with yet another bore draw but wont complain as it beats a loss. Kaboul showing again his worth by managing to control the back line and didnt give Jelavic a look in.

Tottenham 2 v 2 Man City
Adebayor (22)
Dembele (30)

MoM
Dembele

Anyone playing unbeaten top of the League side would be happy with a draw but i have to say that i was dissappointed by this sresult. We went in at half time 2-0 up with goals from Ex Man City player Adebayor and Dembelle sealed the advantage. With Mancini bringing on Aguero we just did not have an answer for him and could not keep him out as he netted one and assisted another for Tevez to bury. Bale hit the bar late on which was un fortunate and with our dominance in the first half "if only" we could have carried it on. Still Undefeated at this point of the month and hoping to keep it going. Dembelle Man Of The Match for his continuous problem causing and his never giving up attitude.

Fulham 0 v 0 Tottenham

MoM
Vertonghen

Not much can be said for this game as the scoreline shows. Another one of them match's where if one chance came either way could have nicked thge 3 points. Vertonghen who stood in for Kaboul in this game seemed to have also took the dominance role at the back by shutting up shop on Berbatov and keeping things quiet so for that claimed Man Of The Match.

attachment.php

Uefa Europa League Round 1 Knockout saw Tottenham drawn against Spanish team Athletic Bilbao. First Leg to be played at Athletic. Tough draw in first round but hopefully we can get a lead away and show them up at home.

Southhampton 2 v 1 Tottenham
Dembele (32)

MoM
Dembele

This scoreline does not show our dominance at all. Jay Rodriquez just in the right place at right time and to make things worse the whole game Southampton had 5 shots and 2 on target which proved to be the 2 that found the net. Dembelle though once again caught my eye as he dominated the midfield and created a number of chances, so gets my pick of the game again.

Tottenham 4 v 0 QPR
Adebayor (9,Pen 20)
Sigurosson (15)
Lennon (58)

MoM
Adebayor

After losing to the saints in the last game we bounced straight back and done it in style. Lennon was a threat once again down the flank assisting Adebayor on both goals and capped himself one. From start to finish QPR never seemed like getting into this match and the four goal winning margin proved it. Adebayor was a real threat to the back line of the away side and was uncontrolable so gets the pick of the bunch for Man Of The Match.

Player Of The Month

Dembele

Premier League Standings

gone for a bit of a change people let me know what u think of layout and write ups plaese??

I prefer the layout with brief game summaries underneath, gives it a little more than just a result. Being a Spurs fan i love trying to take them to the top and seeing how others treat the team and the variation in tactics, but at the moment i'm on my Cadiz S.A.D save (Story is on here "Trtying to raise the Yellow Submarine")

What tactics do you use for Spurs?

Good luck i will follow

At the minute i use a 4-2-3-1 but occasionally switch to a 4-4-2 depending on who and where we play. Will have a look at your story. I am a toon fan but seemed to be quite a few story's for them so thought i would see how i can get on with Tottenham. There heavy wage bill doesn't help though. Trying to keep write up brief and the only problem with them is they can become same stuff over and over. Will screenshot tactics and team round up at end of season.

4-2-3-1 is what i use with Spurs as well,i keep the same formation against most sides playing two CM's but when i come to the Big Boys i usually drop the CM's to DMC's.

January 13 Update
View attachment 287831

January Transfer Window Opens

With the team being in need of a few area's strengthened i went on the look and found two players straight away. Managing to get a hold off advance playmaker and 24 year old Anderson from Man Utd and also capturing Wing Back Christian Fuchs. On the out i saw Bentley leave to join Celtic in a £4.5 million deal. still need a couple more players so hopefully sign soon.

View attachment 287840

Swansea 1 v 2 Tottenham
Adebayor (13)
Huddlestone (30)

MoM
Bale

Swansea away was never going to be easy and when they took the lead inside 10 minutes i thought it wouldn't be our day. But 3 minutes later a whipping ball out of defence from Bale saw Adebayor clean through on the counter to slot home. On the stroke of 30 minutes we gained a corner and after being headed clear by The Swans Huddlestone thumped a smart volley from 23 yards out that was never seen till it hit the back of the net. From here on out the game was back and forth both teams creating chances and both hitting the woodwork, but the miss of the day came from Danny Graham as he was 7 yards out to hit home and gain a draw but instead struck the bar and see it go over. Bale claimed the man of the match through his precise crossing and constant threat.

View attachment 287841

Tottenham 2 v 0 Bristol Rovers
Obika (12)
Bennett (45+2)

MoM
Fuchs

In a match which we were favourites to win we did not let the fans down. The scoreline should have been much more but with Adebayor away on International Duty and Defoe just not being able to net i went with Obika up the top on his own. It took just 12 minutes before he found the net after being given a large amount of space to control a well timed pass from Townsend and place the ball in the net. Youngster Mason Bennett then doubled the lead just before the break from cutting inside from the wing to calmly slot in the corner. Second half seemed to drag as we just held the ball and restricted Bristol from any chance of coming back into this game. Christian Fuchs on only his second game deserved Man Of The Match for his non stop running up and down and was always looking for the ball and overlapping Townsend to give an outlet anytime possible.

View attachment 287840

Liverpool 2 v 0 Tottenham

MoM
Huddlestone

There has been better and closer games than this and the score line does not reflect the way My side played. It is becoming frustrating against the bigger sides as we seem to play good controlling football but then seem to have a 5 minute lapse where we are punished. Suarez managed to punish us twice in quick succession. Huddlestone seemed to stand out dictating the play in the middle of the park and defended superbly so declared him Man Of The Match.

Sunderland 1 v 2 Tottenham
Obika (29,41)

MoM
Obika

This was a scruffy game with a considerable amount of fouls going each way. Once again we took a 2 goal margin both goals coming from stand in striker Jonathon Obika. Obika has been a quality young stand in for Adebayor over the last couple games and hope he can keep this form up. Second half we saw Sunderland grab one back through a mix up between Lloris and Fuchs and Frazier Campbell punished this. Wemanaged to hold on and Obika was unlucky not to complete his hat-trick when baring down on goal he sliced the ball left of the post. For his continuous work rate and goal scoring ability Obika earnt himself Man Of The Match.

Tottenham 0 v 1 West Brom
A game that i won't be saying anything about at home against weaker opposition and we got thumped and were lucky it was just 1-0. No man of the match as nobody deserved it.

View attachment 287831

We managed to snap up another player today and will be keen to see him in action. Unwanted by Aston Villa Right winger Marc Albrighton joins on a 3 year deal at £25,000 a week. Another Englishmen to add to the squad and hopefully can be good stand in for Lennon.

View attachment 287841
Stevenage 1 v 4 Tottenham
Anderson (pen 16)
Albrighton (21,90+2)
Townsend (23)
Sandro (sent off 72)

MoM
Albrighton

After the loss a disappointment of the match against West Brom the team picked themselves up and gained a place in the next round. With goals from Anderson Albrighton and Townsend sealed a well earned victory. Albrighton tested the lower league sides defence at every chance he could. Smashing home 2 goals on his debut and claiming man of the match was good to see and hopefully he can make this start continue.

View attachment 287840

Tottenham 2 v 2 West Ham
Obika (28)
Townsend (30)

MoM
Townsend

In the return to the league games this North London derby remained all square. Taking nothing away from West Ham as they done well to get back into it but the first half ended 2-0 to us and we looked good to get 3 points with Obika and Townsend on form in the finishing department. Second half we seemed to slip and chances were coming thick and fast for West Ham and eventually they levelled and this was a share of points that could be accepted as a fair result. Townsend was a menace down the left flank and done well to earn man of the match.

February 13 Update
View attachment 287945

Tottenham 2 v 3 Chelsea
Ivanovic(o.g 22)
Obika (85)

MoM
Huddlestone
In a hope to revenge the defeat at Stamford Bridge Chelsea visited our beautiful White Hart Lane and went away with all 3 points again. 3-1 up at half time in favour of Chelsea we can back out fighting and managed to get another one back through Obika late on but unfortunatly it seemed to late. Huddlestone was a rock and held down Hazard who gave us a headache last time which made him stand out. Chelsea win the rivalry again and we lose 3 massive points.

Manchester United 3 v 0 Tottenham

MoM
Sandro
What can i say United showed there class and with the trio of Rooney Van Persie and Kagawa we didn't stand a chance. My team done well and played the ball around nicely but times are telling me i need an outright striker. Sandro done well and did keep Kagawa away from the goal but could not stop him assisting but done enough to gain Man Of The Month.

View attachment 287947

Athletic Bilbao 3 v 1 Tottenham
Lennon (30)

MoM
Lennon
We were glutting for punishment after tweaking the tactics again which was not the right move we found ourselves looking at the possibility of heading out of Euro. Lennon did gain us an away goal with an individual effort to make it happen and gained Man Of The Match.
View attachment 287948
Cardiff 1 v 1 Tottenham
Obika (64)

MoM
Livermore
This game was ours for the taking and if we had turned up and finished again we would have sealed it. Conway for Cardiff was a complete pain causing our defence all sorts of problems. Obika Again found the net but he seems the only one who can. Livermore was solid sitting in front of the back 2 and done well to deal with bellamy.

View attachment 287947

Tottenham 4 v 0 Athletic Bilbao
Anderson (9,18)
Obika (54)
Adebayor (88)

MoM
Anderson
After a 3-1 job done on us away Athletic turned up not expecting a reaction like this. In fairness a flick of tactic change again whereby dropping anderson into the middle of the park instead of behind front man worked a treat. Anderson earnt the team a place in the next round after this performance and grabbed 2 early goals and man of the month.
View attachment 287948
Tottenham 1 v 2 Cardiff
Adebayor (53)

MoM
Albrighton
Nothing much to say, kept same tactics as against Athletic but just didn't happen. Well done Cardiff.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 287951
Anderson

Premier League Standings
View attachment 287962
With 10-11 games left sitting in 8th position we need to buck our ideas up to make sure we get 1 type of Europe games next season.

Good luck with the league man! Your gonna need to hit a real purple patch to push into those places for Europe. Cant believe Villa are right up there though!

tell me about it for some reason things aint clicking and i need to find it. aslong as i can get europe i should be ok to build on next season if not this will be one of the shortest story's i done lol. Villa and stoke both up there just hope can get above them.

March 13 Update
View attachment 288245

Stoke 0 v 2 Tottenham
Adebayor (31)
Lennon (83)

MoM
Adebayor
A tough game to finish last month on against Cardiff but once again the boys bounced back. Lennon struck home on 13 minutes but was deemed offside. Boys came in at the break after playing 45 minutes out of there socks, and everything looked our way. At the restart things started of the same way they finished and it was not long before Bale gave us the lead. A quick bit of dominance by Stoke was soon to be countered after we conceded a corner and then broke on the counter where Anderson ran clean through to slot home to give us a well needed 3 points. Bale's on slaught throughout this game gave him man of the match.

View attachment 288246

AZ 1 v 0 Tottenham

MoM
Huddlestone
Starting this tie away from home we were hoping to gain an away advantage. This was not to be and after AZ took the lead we knew we would have our work cutout back at White hart Lane. Huddlestone keen eye to spot a good pass and tackling which was precise earned him the man of the match.

Tottenham 3 v 1 AZ
Lennon (9)
Adebayor (21)
Bale (88)

MoM
Bale
The return leg was one not to miss. Within 10 minutes we got the 1 back to bring things level on aggregate. The first half was all about us and we controlled a big chunck of it. When Adebayor gave us a lead we wanted to hold out and sat back. On 70 minutes AZ got a vital away goal that would see them through if things stayed level, but a 88th minute goal and from a player who seems to have found form Bale gave us the lead back with little time for AZ to make a comeback. Bale was extrodinary today all over the pitch and sealed are ticket to the next round.

View attachment 288245

Tottenham 5 v 0 Reading
Bale (14,38,52)
Townsend (56,87)

MoM
Bale
Reading have been poor this season and we punished them and gave ourselves another 3 points well deserved. From the off we had the away side back peddling with 2 goals in the first half and could have been more. With Adebayor going off injured inside 5 minutes and then Obika the sub heading off injured on the half hour Bale found himself up top. Bale did not disappoint And grabbed the match ball and his first hat-trick of the season. Reading were lucky it was not more damaging goal line but we will take these points and hope to build.

Tottenham 2 v 0 Wigan
Bale (49)
Anderson (76)

MoM
Bale
Wigan being an up and down side they are we wondered what would turn up today. This was yet another 3 points well needed which left us in 7th and another goal from Bale and one from Anderson ended the game. Wemanaged to shut Kone out and that seemed with him out of the picture Wigan were unlikely to get anything. Bale performed magic again and earnt the man of the match.

Norwich 2 v 1 Tottenham
Albrighton (36)

MoM
Albrighton
A disappointing result after a good month. Not alot to report really the ex Leeds midfield seemed to strong for us and gained themselves 3 points which helps them with there relegation battle but made our job harder gaining European football. Albrighton worked hard and played out of his skin.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 288250
Gareth Bale

Premier League Standings
View attachment 288252
I think we can safely say Top three is out of reach for this Season but 4th-7th is going to be a big battle and may even come down to last game of the season who will gain that final spot in Europe. Though we have still to play Man City Newcastle and Arsenal before end of season we will have to keep a form together to make sure we claim that 4th spot.

April 13 Update
View attachment 288261

Cska Moscow 2 v 0 Tottenham

MoM
Walker
Away in Moscow and with not much to comment apart from our only real threat was when Lennon hit the post and then Obika spanked the rebound over the bar. Walker supplied alot overlapping down the right wing and Lennon and Walker linked up well so Walker claims man of the match.

View attachment 288262

Aston Villa 2 v 3 Tottenham
Defoe (24)
Obika (53,83)

MoM
Lennon
Villa were a strong force today and ex spurs player Bent caused all sort of problems for us. Defoe opened scoring and was straight cancelled out by Bent. 1-1 at Half time and we came out firing in the second half and Obika re took the lead for us but again cancelled out quickly. But then a last few minutes Obika got his second and we led for the 3rd time in this game. With out giving them another look in we wnet all men behind the ball and held on to gain three points. Lennon and Walker linked up superbly again but Lennon most certainly showed class.

View attachment 288261
Tottenham 2 v 1 CSKA Moscow
Vertonghen (24)
Anderson (78)

MoM
Vertonghen
A game in which we needed to win and did but also conceded that one goal which cost us a place in the next round. Vertonghen gave us a superb chance and played superbly in the back line. Anderson gave us a 2 goal lead but when friedel saved and the ball bounced out straight to the Moscow striker it was all Europe dreams over for this season. Not a result we wanted but gives us a better chance concentrating on competing in the League for Europe next season.
View attachment 288262

Tottenham 0 v 0 Evereton

MoM
Parker
A bore draw at home today with not alot to comment on. Chances at both ends but unable to capitalise. Darren Gibson did score from a set piece with a header seemed to give Everton the win but Linesman's flag went up and cancelled the midfielder's goal out. Parker was a force infront of the back four and was a dynamic playmaker.

Tottenham 1 v 1 Newcastle
Bale (37)

MoM
Dembele
We led this game and dominated the start with chances flying past thick and fast. Going in at the break 1-0 up i told the players to keep going as they are and the 3 points would be ours. This was not to be changes done by the Toon saw Cisse come straight out and score from the restart and that's how it would end. Newcastle controlled the run of play for the last 20minutes of the game but we managed to hold for a solid point. Dembele was a creater of another class in this game and deserved man of the match.

Arsenal 1 v 2 Tottenham
Lennon (pen 44)
Obika (67)

MoM
Kaboul
WOW what a result!! London derby turned into spurs fantastico. This is result of the season for myself and the fans. Obika and Lennon hitting the net and a last gasp five minutes where we sat deep and held the ball controlling posession. Arsenal were relieved of these 3 points as our men took all with the guidance of Kaboul being a distinct force at the back.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 288266
Garteh Bale
Bale's fine form this month earnt him this award and stand in Striker made contributions when called upon.

Premier League Standings
View attachment 288267
With the last three games to play and Europe still hanging in the balance i will be looking to continue our results but it won't be easy with away trip to League Champions Man City and two home games against Fulham and overachieving Southampton. We will need all 9 points to put Europe in concrete but will settle for 7 points hoping others will slip up.

May 13 Update
Daniel Levy Announcement
Today Daniel Levy told his intent to offer Mr Mileham a New contract. The 27 year old Manager has been at Tottenham for nearly the last year. It is suspected the offer will be accepted depending on the basis of the offer.

Ricky Mileham Signs new deal
Upon hearing this morning Mr Levy had offered a new contract we have this afternoon heard Ricky has decided to accept a new five year deal on £20,000 a week and insured he will play attacking football and look towards the youth squad for future development. In light of this Ricky still has three games left this season and needs atleast 7 points to guarentee European football next season.

View attachment 288317

Manchester City 1 v 1 Tottenham
Bale (38)

MoM
Kaboul
2-2 draw early in the year at White Hart Lane and things were the same here. A draw with not many chances coming through for either side and Man City did play several Reserve players so was upset we did not come away with all 3 points.Kaboul still had to deal with the threat of Dzeko which he seemed to do well.

Tottenham 4 v 1 Fulham
Lennon (45,49,pen 90+1)
Adebayor (85)

MoM
Lennon
Another London derby with plenty of action but poorly worked by Fulham saw them get walked over. Lennon was a player who made complete difference in this match collecting the match ball and a well deserved hat-trick. This left us needing to win our last game to guarentee Europe.
Tottenham 3 v 2 Southampton
Bale (8)
Adebayor (15)
Lennon (38)

MoM
Anderson
A three goal margin at half time looked like we were finishing on a high but after the break the fight from Southampton was on. " goals by 80 minutes the last 10 seemed like 60 minutes. We held firm and with Anderson's playmaking skills and assists in the first half helped us finish in 6th.

Player Of The Month
View attachment 288318
Aaron Lennon

Premier League Final Standings
View attachment 288319

A superb finish to a hard first season in charge. 6th Position gives us Europa League again and hopefully we can get further than we did this year.