Become Top Dog Of London!! Spurs Story!!

Pre-Season Review 13-14
Friendly Fixtures
Tours Fc Away
Evian TG Fc Away
Leyton Orient Away

Paris Saint Germain Home
Derby Away
PAOK Home

Tactics
4-2-3-1
View attachment 288522

Transfer Window Open
View attachment 288523

View attachment 288524
Some brilliant deals here. Jovetic was listed and ster tegen will hopefully show his worth of £30m. After Ekotto left we needed another Left Back so brought in young Contento. A wage bill that was huge has been brought down considerably. With a range of youngsters this team will be solid.
View attachment 288525
Also with a superb youth system set up these lan deals were made to help our players progress.

Pre-season friendlies
View attachment 288527
After a good warm up for the season only one upset came but was not to worried and was looking forward to the new signings making there mark on the EPL. Also with the new season fixture list released we see our first game at home to Reading and first game away at newly promoted Blackburn Rovers.

Season Begins!
View attachment 288568

Tottenham 4 v 2 Reading
Jovetic (19,33)
Walker (36)
Sigurosson (pen 50)

MoM
Jovetic

Well our season got underway and it deemed to be a good start. All 3 newbies starting with Fuchs out Contento came in at left back, Friedel not getting any younger, Terstegen took between the posts and With Adebayor out through injury Jovetic prime candidate to step in. Well played all round and good debuts especially Jovetic showing his finishing skills from the of and claiming the first man of the match of the season.

View attachment 288570

Tottenham 5 v 0 Sheriff
Bale (5)
Jovetic (45,56,65,74)

MoM
Jovetic

Playoff in the Europa we were looking for a aggregate to take away with us and indeed we got it. Jovetic stealing the show again with his precise finishing and constant threat both with the ball in the air and at his feet. Bale also shew how he could finish so lets hope we keep this run together.

View attachment 288568

Blackburn Rovers 0 v 1 Tottenham
Jovetic (13)

MoM
Kaboul

Newly promoted Rovers retuned to the EPL and looked stronger than when they went down. They had a solid defence but Jovetic in the form he is had to get one before coming of with a light injury on 32 minutes. Kaboul carried last season form and was controlling of the back line and held strong to help give us 3 points and make it 2 wins out of 2.

View attachment 288570

Sheriff 0 v 0 Tottenham

MoM
Veljkovic

After getting a strong advantage in the first leg i decided to play some of the youngsters and they played on level par with Sheriff. Good result and books our place in the Group Stages.

Player Of The Month
Jovetic
View attachment 288583

Premier League Standings
View attachment 288590

A better start than last year and hopefully we can keep this form up and consistent. Our young side will be a force as the only player over 30 in our side now is Friedel which gives us a chance for this team to gel and play together for the next few years.

Really good story man, I have a spurs save too but not got far as Cadiz is so enjoyable (H)

CL this season

I see your cadiz story and impressed what you done with them. Hoping CL is on this season but not sure if it will be this year or next but i need to start getting more silverware to top London. Cheers

i find it strange you would sell Lloris for peanuts and fork out 30mil on Stegan when Lloris is a top keeper and would have been perfect for the next 10 years

i find it strange you would sell Lloris for peanuts and fork out 30mil on Stegan when Lloris is a top keeper and would have been perfect for the next 10 years

I know what u mean he was young and is good but not good enough i played him half of last season and he conceded stupid goals and when swapped with friedel for the second half friedel out played in evey way. Also he was costing me a heavy £250k a match which fair enough £30m on terstegen but he only costs me around £100k a match which is a big difference.

might have to check that on my save, didn't realise he was costing 250K per match, but he is doing well on mine

nice story mate!!! i think you need a good LB, a good ST an AMC and an AMR. First of all since Southampton got relagated try to buy Gaston Ramirez, he is a good player. He can play as AML and AMC. Then Erick Lamela for AMC. Maybe you should Sell Dempsey and Adebayor

sorry i didn't read the third page..

Last edited:
September 13 Update
View attachment 288926

Uefa Europa League Draw
Group D
Tottenham
Club Brugge
Young Boys
Slovan Bratislava

The draw for Europa today seemed quite kind to us. Club Brugge the biggest test i would have said but with Young Boys they could pull something of. Hopefully be able to book our way through soon enough.

View attachment 288927

Tottenham 3 v 1 Fulham
Jovetic (pen27,55)
Walker (45+2)

MoM
Dembele

After leading 2-0 at the break i thought if we went back out and played the same 3 points would be in the bag. But as we have seen before a 5 minute lapse after the break saw Fulham bring one back and in with out a shout. Jovetic in form as he is at the moment he gave us our 2 goal lead back which ended any worries and gave us 3 points. Dembele was a big factor in this game bossing the midfield around and covering the whole pitch when called upon.

Sunderland 3 v 0 Tottenham

MoM
Caulker

Devastated is a understatement for this match. Sunderland were gifted the points today with what seemed we only had a defence out on the pitch. Albrighton was in for injured Lennon and had the worst game of his life. Jovetic and Adebayor just seemed lost and had no outlets. Overall poor but Caulker man of the match due to his presence and never giving up.

View attachment 288926

Club Brugge 1 v 5 Tottenham
Sigurosson (11)
Adebayor (52,57,81)
Townsend (78)

MoM
Adebayor

What a turn around this was. i felt we would struggle after the heavy loss to Sunderland but a match we dominated in goals and possession. Adebayor was to much of a handful for the Brugge back line and claimed his first hat-trick of the season and match ball. 3 points in the bag to start our Europe campaign.

View attachment 288927

Aston Villa 0 v 2 Tottenham
Adebayor (18,pen48)

MoM
Adebayor

Carrying on from where we left of mid week a trip to Villa Park was a must win. Adebayor on key again but the game could have gone either way and Villa had there chances but for a change we managed to score and Ter Stegen shew his true skill denying Bent twice one on one. Good performance4 and result and need to keep it up.

View attachment 288929
Tottenham 2
v 4 Manchester United
Townsend (22)
Dembele (54)

MoM
Townsend

Quiet happy with this result as the two goal margin doesn't reflect how we played. We had United back footing for a good percentage of the match but with Rooney and co in form they were to hard to overcome. Townsend was a joy to watch down the left flank skinning Rafael at every point he could. Out of the cup early on again but gives us a chance to concentrate more on the League and Europe.

View attachment 288927

Tottenham 2
v 1 Manchester City
Adebayor (35)
Jovetic (51)

MoM
Bale

Result as we collected another 3 points for our League chances. City had all there new signings out and this seemed there problem as they were still looking like they were trying to gel. Bale ripped the right wing open being giving the chance to cut in on his left foot and set up both goals and was unlucky not to have netted one himself.

Player Of The Month
Adebayor
View attachment 288931

Premier League Standings

View attachment 288932
A good month overall with only one slip up along the way. Only a point of top spot sitting in forth and cant argue. Team spirit is high at the moment and hopefully we can keep this going.

nice win over City, could you upload your tactics?

nice win over City, could you upload your tactics?

will have a go not to sure how to lol but they are at the top of this page if u want to copy them. That city win keeps us within 1 point of them but long way to go.

will have a go not to sure how to lol but they are at the top of this page if u want to copy them. That city win keeps us within 1 point of them but long way to go.

no problem mate i haven't seen your tactic and i just saw it, nice tactic you have! I wonder if you could upload your save sometime in order to give it a try..thanks!!!

October 13 Update
View attachment 289683

Tottenham 4 v 0 Young Boys
Adebayor (1,45pen)
Bale (25,52)

MoM
Bale
Our Euro campaign continued today with a secure win over Young Boys and no real threat coming from the away side. Adebayor netting 2 and Bale being a total animal down the right flank cutting inside to power 2 home off his fearful left peg. His showing today gained him man of the match.

View attachment 289684
Wolverhampton 2 v 5 Tottenham
Dawson (o.g 34)
Barrea (o.g 45+1)
Sandro (63)
Adebayor (70)
Jovetic (72)

MoM
Bale
Bit of a close first half in this game ending 2-2. Wolves taking the lead twice and amazingly 3 own goals scored in this match 2 from Wolves and one from ourselves. After the break however we turned the gears up and took the game to the newly promoted side and with a ten minute flurry of goals from Sandro, Adebayor and Jovetic claimed us the 3 points. Bale once again secured man of the match and seems to be playing out of his skin down the right side.

Liverpool 1 v 2 Tottenham
Kaboul (85)
Adebayor (90)

MoM
Kaboul
A Liverpool victory should have been the cards dealt today. The scousers controlling the game throughout but Ter-Stegen on form along with his back four prevented a very high scoreline. Then a 5 minute drop in form from the home side gave us a break and the way Adebayor is finishing lately he didn't want to stop and bagged a late winner after Kaboul he stole the show and brought us back level pegging from a set piece cross from Bale.

View attachment 289683

Tottenham 4 v 1 Slovan Bratislava
Adebayor (3,79)
Caulker (30)
Kaboul (75)

MoM
Adebayor
Mid Week against an inform Bratislava seemed it was going to be hard with Bale, Lennon and Townsend out injured. Left us with Jovetic dropping in on the left wing and struggling Albrighton on the right. Once again though Adebayor showed his lethal touch and gave us a early lead which proved to progress onto a solid overall win and makes it 3 out of 3 wins in europe with a strong chance of progressing.

View attachment 289684

Tottenham 1 v 0 Wigan
Jovetic (65)

MoM
Sandro
Back to the EPL to finish the month and still struggling for wingers morale kept us going. Anderson got struck with injury in this match aswell to add to our growing injury list. With Sandro playing in the centre of the park alongside Huddlestone he seemed to control this game and showed when called upon he could do the job. Jovetic with the only goal and was unlucky not to have a last minute goal after Al Habsi tipped his shot over the bar.

Player Of The Month
Gareth Bale
View attachment 289700

Premier League Standings
View attachment 289701

A good solid month 5 games and 5 wins in all competitions. Adebayor being a standing force scoring 12 goals so far in 8 starts. Next month is going to be the hard one with Anderson out for around 3months, Bale for 2 months, Lennon hopefully 2-3 weeks and Townsend to return anyday. We sit 3rd in Prem on joint points with last years Champions Man City and only a point behind fellow Londoners Chelsea. A good gap between us and fourth place Man Utd and hopefully even with the status we are in we can still perform and keep our place.

Shame about Bale's injury he is an amazing player on this years game! he is 34 on my Man U save and stil got into the World Team of the Year

Shame about Bale's injury he is an amazing player on this years game! he is 34 on my Man U save and stil got into the World Team of the Year

You are right there struggled through the first season to get him playing at his strongest but he has progressed well and this year has been quality but with him out it may be a sign to try a couple of the young talent as Spurs do seem to have a high standard of youth prospect.

no problem mate i haven't seen your tactic and i just saw it, nice tactic you have! I wonder if you could upload your save sometime in order to give it a try..thanks!!!

I have been looking and not sure how to do the process of uploading my save unless i do it in the custom scenario/database place. Do u really want it as it is quite straight forward to start ur own and i will upload tactic so you can use if u like??

For those who are following this i am sorry to say i will be away for abit due to christmas and work commitments so i wont be able to continue the story untill after christmas!!!

I have been looking and not sure how to do the process of uploading my save unless i do it in the custom scenario/database place. Do u really want it as it is quite straight forward to start ur own and i will upload tactic so you can use if u like??

no problem mate i will start my own game..thanks anyways!