Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Doesn't effect me either way.

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters

Bowen91

Reaction score
Well a thread has been created about UFO's so I thought it would be interesting as to whether people believe in Ghosts or not. I personally am in the middle. I find myself believing and but then something else changes my mind after.

What are your thoughts?

I do... I have done ouija board too and the things it said have come true.

Well a thread has been created about UFO's so I thought it would be interesting as to whether people believe in Ghosts or not. I personally am in the middle. I find myself believing and but then something else changes my mind after.

What are your thoughts?

yes and no am open to it but hope they stay away from me :)

No, I do not, and that will remain until I witness something like a 'ghost' with my own eyes, and even then I'll be sceptical.

no never seen one and all the the people who claim they have on t.v shows do not look very stable minded

Yeah i belive in them cuz before when i was downstairs at my computer i heard my grandads voice and it proppa **** me up lol

What is it with the supernatural tonight? Don't tell me you've had an experience of a ghost, or poltergeist moving things and haunting you..

I was just interested dude to get peoples views. And I haven't myself, like I said I am kind of on the fence with it all.

Can't say i believe in ghosts myself. Aparently we have a ghost an old lady living in our room, but i can't feel her presence. 8-) lol.

Nope. Would be sceptical even if I 'experienced' and would always believe there's a logical, scientific explanation.

Can't say i believe in ghosts myself. Aparently we have a ghost an old lady living in our room, but i can't feel her presence. 8-) lol.

You sure it wasn't your reflection?

I used to believe in them until i seen an episode of Most Haunted.

I believe in the imagination playing tricks on people. Get the right setting and mood and you can really **** someone up with a weak mind. Ouija boards again can fool the weak minded but in all honesty they were originally sold as a board game and was until the film The Exorcist came out people then thought you could summon demons from the beyond.

Its all in the mind, apart from apparitions.

Your sig's grammar.. Hurts...

and no, I do not. But that still doesn't stop me from hiding under the neighbour's bed in a monster outfit and making him wet the bed. However, I eventually had to stop; my slippers were sticking out the other end, so I got massively busted. Apparently no monsters have fluffy slippers :(

Funily enough, Becky has been outdone by that once before, Ehh Beckers?

;)

On Topic

Nah, I don't.

I have no idea what your on about kris! Hahah ;-)

Most haunted is a hilarious show though, makes me even more skeptical about ghosts!

No, I do not, untill I see beckys reflection in my mirror...

Anyone seen that documentary from around the 70's (i think)

With them two creepy girls apparently being 'possesed' and talking like an old bloke and getticng chucked round the room?

The girls faces were enough to scare me into having nightmmare nevermind the ghost :(

Edit * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfield_Poltergeist

Among other alleged phenomena they witnessed was Janet speaking using her false vocal folds for hours on end (which is believed to be medically impossible), while she was apparently possessed by another entity. When speaking with the false cords Janet said she was "Bill" who had died in the house of a brain haemorrhage. The "Bill" persona habitually made jokes and exhibited a very nasty temper, swearing at Maurice, once calling him "A ******* old sod." A man contacted Grosse, claiming to be Bill's son. Recordings were made of these occurrences. After the BBC went to the house the recording crew found the metal inside of the recording machines bent, and recordings erased.[5]

Hahaa my kind of ghost!

Last edited:
Back