Votes: 36 40.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Doesn't effect me either way.

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Me and my family saw a ghost while we were in Dover in the WWII dungons, was a man dressed in army uniform so definatly believe in Ghosts.

I'm unsure.
I dont know how it can be possible for ghosts to be real...
But I have had experiences, my old house was built in 1866.
Apparently there is sometimes some kind of weird smell aswell in some cases, and sometimes we had a weird smell on the stairs and it would go cold, and then we heard a switch turn on then off.. So I dunno, maybe.. I just dunno how it can be possible.

I've heard some creapy ****, my Mum and Auntie both seen one (apparently) on holiday when they were young, scared the **** out of them. Infact my Mum said just last week in York that she thought she seen one.

The simple fact is, there is no proof that ghosts exist. There are various organisations who investigate claims of the paranormal and each time they always find the causes behind the events. Surprisingly it's never anything paranormal.

I'm unsure.
I dont know how it can be possible for ghosts to be real...
But I have had experiences, my old house was built in 1866.
Apparently there is sometimes some kind of weird smell aswell in some cases, and sometimes we had a weird smell on the stairs and it would go cold, and then we heard a switch turn on then off.. So I dunno, maybe.. I just dunno how it can be possible.

I had that until i changed my diet mate

I thought this was a joke thread, following on from the equally clownish UFO thread. Scarily not!

If David Weir plays from scotland and hes 40 y/o... hes almost a 'ghost' (ancient) of football.... ;)

Me and my family saw a ghost while we were in Dover in the WWII dungons, was a man dressed in army uniform so definatly believe in Ghosts.

Its an actor. A mate of mine gets paid to do it.

That video scared teh ******* **** out of me... thanks i wont sleep tonight.

Ghosts are simply a mixture of suggestion and infrasound causing your brain to play tricks on you.

I have no idea what your on about kris! Hahah ;-)

Most haunted is a hilarious show though, makes me even more skeptical about ghosts!

'Oh look there's another boat, hiiii *Becky waves*

Lee: 'that's your reflection, Becky'

There are about 24,000 creatures created by God and we know some of them in our real life.

There are about 24,000 creatures created by God and we know some of them in our real life.

Or, the Big Bang. ;) Evolution. :P

I don't think ghosts are real. No.

Why only 24,000? Who created the other estimated 5-100 million species on the planet?

please lets not turn this into a religious debate. No I don't believe in ghosts. it's all in a persons mind. just superstition nonsense and someone trying to explain something they think they have been by calling it a ghost. but 24000 creatures?! pretty sure there have been more than that since the Earth began...

Back