Ben Arfa completes Newcastle move

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Newcastle United complete the signing of France international midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa from Marseille for an undisclosed fee.

More...

Very good signing, quality player and a great catch for Newcastle.

good signing for newcastle, hope he recovers well after the legbreak

Very nice! Hopefully he recovers soon! :D

Great signing, hope he do wells in Newcastle. :)

Now, De Jong can break his leg even more!! <3

Quicker he recovers the better for Newcastle, great player. He showed that with his goal!

Big coup for Newcastle I reckon, the lad has genuine quality. Fair play to Pardew, he said his first priority when he became manager was to get Ben Arfa on a permanent deal. Looking forward to seeing him back on the field when he's fully recovered.

Niceee.

Guess this means Newcastle think they'll easily stay up this season then if they're making investments like this in January.

Niceee.

Guess this means Newcastle think they'll easily stay up this season then if they're making investments like this in January.

Tbf the position they are in, and the way they've played so far this season means they really should stay up. I can't see them going down unless they have a massive collapse.

great purchase, hopeflly he recovers soon to have a decent impact on Newcastle's season this year

I don't see why Newcastle should be worrying about going down? They've got a great striker and they're doing well.. this is a great signing.. it's around £4 million isn't it? That's an amazing coup

£5.1 million I hear. Very good signing though

great buy for newcastle, really is. top player, will be good to see him back again

Nice to see Ashley willing to give some cash on players.

Hoping to see some kind of Carrol/Ben Harfa combo in the future :)

Very good signing as long as he recovers well from his broken leg

Good price and everything, but I'm quite suprised he didn't jon a 'bigger' club.