Benfica-Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deslandes

Reaction score
sl_benfica_logo_svg.png
vs
liverpool_logo.jpg

I think there isn't already a thread for this...
Who do you think will win? Any result predictions?

Hoping we can win, though Benfica are a very good side, I'm going to the 2nd leg at Anfield :D

Also, I think Torres will miss the 2nd leg if he gets another yellow card, so he needs to stop arguing with the referees :p

Benfica are on fire and they play some really nice football. If Liverpool keep it to within one goal then they have a good chance at Anfield but I reckon Benfica will win this

Hoping we can win, though Benfica are a very good side, I'm going to the 2nd leg at Anfield :D

Also, I think Torres will miss the 2nd leg if he gets another yellow card, so he needs to stop arguing with the referees :p

Where 'bouts you sitting mate ?(H)
No doubt Torres'll get another yellow in this comp,even if we don't progress.

can see Benfica winning this one but only by the odd goal. im going for a 2-1 win to benfica.

benfica are a great side and i can see them winning this leg 3-1

2-0 Benfica. Aimar + Luisao :)

I knew this thread would be everyone on Benfica's side :p

With a fully fit Torres we should win. But we are away so I'm going to be optimistic and say Liverpool 2-0 Benfica

Well, these are my predictions:

1st Leg

Benfica 2-1 Liverpool

2nd Leg

Liverpool 1-1 Benfica

benfica 3-1 liverpool
liverpool 3-2 benfica

great tie in the making

I really can't see us conceding more than 1 goal..

I can't see us scoring,but can see them :/ still,wild guess! 1-1
Team Btw :
Reina
Johnon Carra Agger Insua
Lucas Mascha
Kuyt Steven Babel
Torres
Even though it won't be that,it'll be 4-5-1 really.

We have a very dodgy defence Aannddyy but where is the belief? So are we going to think that Benfica will turn us over? No. I reckon Liverpool will draw 2-2 in the first leg and win 1-0 at Anfield :) Remember what we did to Sunderland. Keep believing in Rafa!! Is this on any channels except the special sports ones?

We have a very dodgy defence Aannddyy but where is the belief? So are we going to think that Benfica will turn us over? No. I reckon Liverpool will draw 2-2 in the first leg and win 1-0 at Anfield :) Remember what we did to Sunderland. Keep believing in Rafa!! Is this on any channels except the special sports ones?

Channel 5?

Alright, cheers mate, going downstairs in a sec :)

Status
Not open for further replies.