Benfica-Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our left side is ****** for the return leg
Insua banned :S
Where is the untrustworthy Dossena when you need him :D

Aurelio? Dunno how long he's out for. Push Carra there or even Mascha?

As a qualified referee i can say the referee was spot on...... he showed luisao the yellow but he didn't see it so he showed it him again to make him aware of the booking, babel raised his hands to a player and that is shown as violent conduct...... i agree that it was hardly the hardest of touches but he cannot raise his hands to a player.

Oh I know it was a red card by the letter of the law, but the fact Luisao assualted Torres and gets a yellow yet Babel give him a little stroke and got a red.

Luisao is lucky to still be on the pitch. Terrible Challenge, Babel was being stupid though.

Oh I know it was a red card by the letter of the law, but the fact Luisao assualted Torres and gets a yellow yet Babel give him a little stroke and got a red.

the mistake the ref made was getting right on top of the incident he should of stepped back and monitored the situation then babel would have hit him and luisao would have returned the favour and they both would have gone..... u watch the referee, the moment luisao and babel have words he's right in there between them so he could not see everything.

We're lucky Joe isn't around tonight or he will be calling Cardozo the worst striker to ever live.

Penalty for benfica.

Player looked like he was looking for it to be honest. Definetly made the most of it.

1-1, I usually try to defend Insua, but he's been awful tonight.

**** Meh!

Everything has gone wrong ever since Agger scored :/

I fancy us to win at Anfield so right now 1-1 isn't bad at all

i can see benfica getting a win tonight now they are level because the ref so far has been like their 12th man

Fulham 2-0 up by the way if anyone is interested.

Despughreferee, pen or not?

no, not for me he seemed to go down before he was caught, it wasn't simulation but he has conned the referee in my opinion

also may i add that we can see it 2,3,4 times on tv, when refs like me are out on the field you go by what you see... 1 chance to see it through your own eyes so i can understand why he has give it.

Last edited:
Game has settled more since 1-1

Ooooh was sure Torres would score there.

ref has just give what i call " a nervous yellow" this is when the pressure is getting to the ref and they yellow card someone to get the nervous adrenalin out of his system..... Hence the reina booking referee so far 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.