Benfica vs Manchester United

Poor performance but cant say I'm too disappointed by the result. Parks touch was poor to say the least. The entire midfield was dire but lets just put that to lack of match sharpness.
Why wasn't Berba brought on from the bench?

Very impressed by Lindegard. Looks supremly confident and will surely get games.

Someone said that? ****** ****... Giggs is better than both of them. He's one of the best wingers EVER. Stupid, stupid man.

England's worst ever player Carlton Palmer.

[video=youtube;HFncYUs1WFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFncYUs1WFU[/video]

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

OptaJoe Opta Sports
98% - Jonny Evans completed 58 of his 59 passes v Benfica tonight, a completion rate of 98%. Elegant.

And many others think he is a good player. Not that it matters much to tonight's performance, where he was poor. Happy with a point, disappointed with the performance, though we were better second half

Yes, I know that. Many people seem to be under that illusion. :)

I actually don't think Carrick was that bad. I think the main difference between him and Cleverley is that Cleverley is better at getting the play forward. Man Utd's offense was generally pretty slow tonight, especially when you look at how it's been the other matches this season.

He wasnt that bad, but both Carrick and Flecther are static moving with the ball, really they need to be paired with a more dynamic ball carrier (Cleverley or Anderson)

He wasnt that bad, but both Carrick and Flecther are static moving with the ball, really they need to be paired with a more dynamic ball carrier (Cleverley or Anderson)

I agree, it was in response to the people who seemed to put the blame for the bad performance solely on Carrick and Fletcher.