Benitez admits Liverpool mistakes

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez admits making mistakes during his tenure at Anfield.

More...

Benitez to Juve/Sevilla in the summer me think. It just looks like he doesn't care any more. Subbing Torres for N'gog was the last straw really

He finally admits it then. Thank god.

I'd love to see him leave in the summer.

Benitez to Juve/Sevilla in the summer me think. It just looks like he doesn't care any more. Subbing Torres for N'gog was the last straw really

Making a substitution isn't a last straw. His time here looked like it's ending from October onwards really. We don't look the same team.Gerrard isn't performing. All the passes are sideways or behind. He's lost the dressing room and we can't defend any more. He sticks with his zonal marking even though we all know it isn't good.

Well, who are we going to replace him with?

I would rather keep the £20 Million we need to give him for compensation and bring in a good player tbh, every team has bad seasons and that is what it has been for us. Think about it, next year, Aquilani will of arguably fitted in and will be getting games, he will of got rid of all the dead wood, Riera etc etc. The American's have promised a decent transfer kitty, hopefully a good £30 Million. With that and transfer intakes we could buy a really good winger, a good defender and most importantly someone to either be back-up or to partner Fernando.

Of course we all have our own opinions and I am not questioning you lot wanting Rafa to go, I have doubted him many times myself, 75% of Liverpool fans want him to go and I am not surprised. It is just my own personal opinion.

jesus i thought this was a joke when i saw this. its about 5 years too late rafa.

You guys shall learn from us, Romanian Supporters, how we are shouting on the field when our team lose, lol. The Manager instanly resigns. :D

Someone tell Rafa that April fools was 6 days ago.

funny that when riera slags the club off he gets banned by the club but when torres says stuff rafa backs him up. get your toungue out rafa

I agree,its time to move him on.really dosnt know what hes doin anymore!

He never knew what he was doing, remember keane?!:(

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Well, who are we going to replace him with?

I would rather keep the £20 Million we need to give him for compensation and bring in a good player tbh, every team has bad seasons and that is what it has been for us. Think about it, next year, Aquilani will of arguably fitted in and will be getting games, he will of got rid of all the dead wood, Riera etc etc. The American's have promised a decent transfer kitty, hopefully a good £30 Million. With that and transfer intakes we could buy a really good winger, a good defender and most importantly someone to either be back-up or to partner Fernando.

Of course we all have our own opinions and I am not questioning you lot wanting Rafa to go, I have doubted him many times myself, 75% of Liverpool fans want him to go and I am not surprised. It is just my own personal opinion.

Rafa has spent 80 million on duds and you want to give him more oO) only liverpool!

funny that when riera slags the club off he gets banned by the club but when torres says stuff rafa backs him up. get your toungue out rafa

What the **** are you going on about. Riera criticized Rafa's man management skills whereas all Torres did was point out that selling Xabi was a big part in Liverpool's decline this season, idiot.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Rafa has spent 80 million on duds and you want to give him more oO) only liverpool!

Not another **** of a United fan *sighs*.

Benitez did a really good work in the beggining, however, as the seasons go, he is disapointing more and more. I think it is time to leave... And I'm sure that if he doesn't get EL, that's what's going to happen... There are loads of talented trainers around the world, it won't be difficult finding one that fits the greatness of the club.

Benitez did a really good work in the beggining, however, as the seasons go, he is disapointing more and more. I think it is time to leave... And I'm sure that if he doesn't get EL, that's what's going to happen... There are loads of talented trainers around the world, it won't be difficult finding one that fits the greatness of the club.

We'll end up with someone like Martin O'Neill or Roy Hodgson...

Not a bad thing, two of the top british managers in the premier league.

Decent managers I'll give them that, both done fantastic jobs at their respective clubs but I hardly think they'll do a good job at Liverpool, I'd prefer to keep Rafa tbh.

Back