• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 3K
league title.

League and european title

League title and Carling cup

Carling Cup and Possible league title.

Hargeaves played in that final in rome, berba played 32 games last season and 23 this season.
Utd spend million and win titles. liverpool spend mllions and win The Fa cup and Champs league Years ago.

You take your pick.

Yeah but we spend less than United, Rafa has to sell to buy players to try and gain some success, Ferguson gets big transfer kitty's, Rafa doesn't. He may spend a lot of money but that is because he sells a lot of players.

Yeah but we spend less than United, Rafa has to sell to buy players to try and gain some success, Ferguson gets big transfer kitty's, Rafa doesn't. He may spend a lot of money but that is because he sells a lot of players.

Ronaldo popps to mind. So does Beckham, and not being able to afford tevez aswell.

Ronaldo popps to mind. So does Beckham, and not being able to afford tevez aswell.

He could afford Tevez, he just chose not to buy him :S I don't want an argument Scott, you always try and pick a fight with a Liverpool fan. Any thread about Liverpool you just criticize us and I really can't be arsed.

He could afford Tevez, he just chose not to buy him :S I don't want an argument Scott, you always try and pick a fight with a Liverpool fan. Any thread about Liverpool you just criticize us and I really can't be arsed.

He could on afford Tevez after the Ronaldo sale. he couldnt before hand. By that Time tevez already decided to go.

He could on afford Tevez after the Ronaldo sale. he couldnt before hand. By that Time tevez already decided to go.

I don't care, I just said I do not want an argument.

He didn't have to admit it, everyone knew it was his fault anyway.

I don't care, I just said I do not want an argument.

whos arguing mate. just discussing. No one is trying to say they are right and someone else is wrong.

I missed you scott :wub: seriously benitez is a top manager, i cannot believe im saying this, but they should give him more time, hes had awful injuries, and gerrard has been ****, by the way hodgson is fulham for a long time coming imo, i think mark hughes will be the next liverpool manager

The amount of bad luck we've had as well. It's been an all round bad season for us. And like you said Ben rafa has had to sell alot so he could buy. A newspaper worked it out the other week and it said we were 20million better of which shows he can handle finances well.

Any Liverpool fans saying Rafa Benitez was "nobody" before he came to Liverpool need to realise there are other leagues apart from the Premier League.

Ferguson said that Ronaldo decided to go before the summer,so Ferguson knew he would get the money if he wanted to buy Tevez.

Berbatov... Tosic... Hargreaves...

Only United?
XD This could not be more off topic.XD

Extremely dissapointing coming from a mod.:'(

Anyway, of those three only really one in my opinion has been a flop and he didn't cost much though the deal to buy him was a bit complicated.:$

XD I couldn't stop laughing at gerrards confused face last weekend.XD

I missed you scott :wub: seriously benitez is a top manager, i cannot believe im saying this, but they should give him more time, hes had awful injuries, and gerrard has been ****, by the way hodgson is fulham for a long time coming imo, i think mark hughes will be the next liverpool manager

:wub:

I aint denying his class. just like i have said a number of times before, he has took liverpool as far as he can.

Ferguson said that Ronaldo decided to go before the summer,so Ferguson knew he would get the money if he wanted to buy Tevez.

PLease. it is basic sense you cant spend the money before you have it. He didnt have the ronaldo money in by then. So he couldnt spend it.

Last edited:
Wow. No. We offered the agreed sum to his agent and offered him a contract, he turned it down. We tryed to buy him.

Sorry for going off-topic but it amazes me the amount of people who get this wrong.:S

He never knew what he was doing, remember keane?!:(

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Rafa has spent 80 million on duds and you want to give him more oO) only liverpool!

Totally agree, First of all i'm a neutral.. Yes you could argue that Berbatov, Hargreaves etc have been flops at Man U, BUT these were proven quality players who have played at the highest level and just under performed or in Hargreaves case just never fit, these kind of players any of the top 4/5 in England would generally being looking to buy.

The trouble with Rafa is that he has spent millions upon millions on players who you've never heard off before or played at any real decent level, most of the players he has bought were not genuine top 4/5 quality that the likes of man u, chelsea etc have bought, He has wasted so much money and to give him more to waste on th elikes of Pennant, ngog etc would be pure madness!

Once again...

The amount of bad luck we've had as well. It's been an all round bad season for us. And like you said Ben rafa has had to sell alot so he could buy. A newspaper worked it out the other week and it said we were 20million better of which shows he can handle finances well.

Tonight Liverpool he´s going to make another mistake...
Benfica will win....
CARREGA BENFICA

Back