Benitez mocks Blackburn's style

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez sarcastically compares Blackburn's style to Barcelona after his team defeat Rovers 2-1 on Sunday.

More...

I hate Sam Allardyce, what a *****.

I hate both of them what ******.

what a t**t! liverpool havent played "football" in years! they are a scrappy side who recently seem to be winning by scrappy goals

you compare them to sides like man u, chelsea and arsenal, and you see that the latter 3 sides play good looking successful football, whereas liverpool are not at all good on the eye, and aswell as that, they arent successful at the min!

these opinions are shared with a lot of die hard liverpool supporters i know

Has Benitez been watching his own team play recently, honestly i think Blackburn play more exciting football and for Benitez to sarcastically say that really ****** me off.

I hate Benitez what a *****.

I know your a Man Utd fan, and you hate Liverpool, which is fair, but every time there is a thread, that is to do with Liverpool, your always here making ******, boring comments like you are now.

There is no need.

what a t**t! liverpool havent played "football" in years! they are a scrappy side who recently seem to be winning by scrappy goals

you compare them to sides like man u, chelsea and arsenal, and you see that the latter 3 sides play good looking successful football, whereas liverpool are not at all good on the eye, and aswell as that, they arent successful at the min!

these opinions are shared with a lot of die hard liverpool supporters i know

We have not played football in years.?

What where we doing when we beat Man Utd.? XD

I know your a Man Utd fan, and you hate Liverpool, which is fair, but every time there is a thread, that is to do with Liverpool, your always here making ******, boring comments like you are now.

There is no need.

We have not played football in years.?

What where we doing when we beat Man Utd.? XD

one game doesnt mean you have been playing football for years, it means you played well against man u :S and no you havent, have you seen your side recently? my local pub team play better football than them

one game doesnt mean you have been playing football for years, it means you played well against man u :S and no you havent, have you seen your side recently? my local pub team play better football than them

We have been playing football, you don't win games not playing football, we may not play great every game, and this season we have not been are best, but we do play football.

Scott, You make me laugh. Come with those anti-Liverpool comments :L every Liverpool thread I look out for it !

:D
Joel

We have been playing football, you don't win games not playing football, we may not play great every game, and this season we have not been are best, but we do play football.

Liverpool are playing football but everything I've seen this season is boring and totally unexciting so Benitez really should be looking at his own teams game rather than Blackburn's style.

Liverpool are playing football but everything I've seen this season is boring and totally unexciting so Benitez really should be looking at his own teams game rather than Blackburn's style.

Well... To say we have lost 1 game, in the last 10, Me, and most other Liverpool fans could not care less, if it's boring and unexciting.

There's a difference between the lack of confidence inspired performances we've put in this season compared to the 'football' that Blackburn play. Today they made Stoke look like Brazil.

There was no need for Benitez to say this, just being a ******.

Do any of you people actually even watch Liverpool?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

There was no need for Benitez to say this, just being a ******.

Allardyce had a go at Benitez a year or 2 back for celebrating when we scored, I suppose it was Rafa's way of getting Fat Sam back.

There is no need.

Well there was no need for Ben to say it about Big Sam. so why pick on me danny over it?

Have you seen the comments people have put, in all the Liverpool threads.?

So the answer will be no.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Allardyce had a go at Benitez a year or 2 back for celebrating when we scored, I suppose it was Rafa's way of getting Fat Sam back.
They are both being pathetic to be honest, supposed to be grown men, not 5 year olds. Looks like they need to be put in a day care centre.

Well there was no need for Ben to say it about Big Sam. so why pick on me danny over it?

Because you do it, on every thread, that has anything to do with Liverpool.

Mate it is not even as if I was commenting about your own teams manager, I was commenting on another teams manager and you still had a go solely because I am a Liverpool fan.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

They are both being pathetic to be honest, supposed to be grown men, not 5 year olds. Looks like they need to be put in a day care centre.

Haha yeah you have a point but tbh most managers do it nowadays.

Back