Benitez mocks Blackburn's style

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 2K
why cant all managers be like mancini and mcleish, nice men who know how to keep their mouths shut :)

And Benitez has Liverpool playing beautiful football does he? Chip pan calling the kettle grimey **** here.

I dont like Allardyce but he has a job to do,keeping Blackburn up any way he can.Deal with it Benitez,you have a better team,its up to you to get the team to go out and prove it,dont cry like Wenger because the opposition wont lie down and die and let you win.

why cant all managers be like mancini and mcleish, nice men who know how to keep their mouths shut :)

Cause not every manager has the same personality, everyone is different.

Because you do it, on every thread, that has anything to do with Liverpool.

Well You go onto Manchester United threads calling them cheats making little comments.

Mate it is not even as if I was commenting about your own teams manager, I was commenting on another teams manager and you still had a go solely because I am a Liverpool fan.

I didnt have a go. i was wondering why danny told me the comment was not needed. when you made a simialr Post.

I just feel it is pick and choose. thts one about rafa, i argue that, but that one isnt. so that is okay.

Well... To say we have lost 1 game, in the last 10, Me, and most other Liverpool fans could not care less, if it's boring and unexciting.

I'm not saying that your getting bad results, Benitez is criticising Allardyce's style of play and I am saying Liverpool's current play is really pretty similar in it's entertainment value.

I don't see the big thing about this. I thought it was quite a funny comment and if someone of Fergusons stature did this I doubt everyone would jump on his back.

I think Rafa should maybe concentrate on getting fourth spot. Tottenham look ten times the better team at the moment. I don't like Allardyce but I bet he'd do a better job than Rafa right now.

Well You go onto Manchester United threads calling them cheats making little comments.

Scott, i do not do it on EVERY Man Utd thread, and when did i say the words "Man Utd Cheat".? I don't think i did.

Id like to see some of these managers of big 4 clubs manage the likes of Blackburn and see how they do,and see what tactics they resort to just to get a point against a side much better than them.

Scott, i do not do it on EVERY Man Utd thread, and when did i say the words "Man Utd Cheat".? I don't think i did.

I dnt on every Liverpool Thread.

He wasnt sent off becuase he is a utd player

implying cheating

straight to the point rafa is obviously a bad loser as hes shown on numerous occasions

implying cheating
Not necessarily cheating, but bias from the refs/FA (different matter entirely) towards your ballclub.

implying cheating

9/10 Liverpool thread you do.

And i did not mean they 'Cheated' it's just the Ref's always seem to favor Utd

Boo-fuckity-hoo.

i doubt Sam Allardyce actually gives a toss.

Sam will probably be slitting his wrists as we speak, considering how emo he went over the hand gesture in the fixture last year.

As far as I am concerned, the objective of football is to score more goals than the opposition. It does not matter about teams style, as long as it gets the job done

Back