Benitez mocks Blackburn's style

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 2K
As far as I am concerned, the objective of football is to score more goals than the opposition. It does not matter about teams style, as long as it gets the job done

yeah good point mate
benitez always has to make comments about the way other teams play , their managers or the rivals players. He should just shut it until he reaches

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

benitez always moans :P

yeah good point mate
benitez always has to make comments about the way other teams play , their managers or the rivals players. He should just shut it until he reaches

Coming from the supporter of a team who is managed by Arsene Wenger ?!?

Good grief, this thread is ******* embarassing.

Fat Rafa insults fat Sam's team - Who cares? Yet look at the comments in this thread, lol. Apparently people do care for some reason.

For those saying they find Liverpool's football boring; I wholeheartedly agree. It's a shame as I enjoyed watching them last season.

stoke and wimbledon are prime examples of proving you dont have to play amazing football to do well, i dont agree with long ball but it does work

Blackburn and Liverpool both play unatractively, but there is one key difference, Liverpool win games.

I :wub: Rafa's Sarcasm.

one game doesnt mean you have been playing football for years, it means you played well against man u :S and no you havent, have you seen your side recently? my local pub team play better football than them

last 3 game might i add against United and Blackburn were dirty fukers today at one point chimbonda booted maxi in the chest... lucas got slapped in the face... the ball was bouncing over ollson and he handballed it obvious cheating and Liverpool were much better then them today

people, everyone has a dirty or tough player in their team, man city have de jong, man utd have fletcher, chelsea have obi mikel, i wont go on forever

people, everyone has a dirty or tough player in their team, man city have de jong, man utd have fletcher, chelsea have obi mikel, i wont go on forever

Joe, it's not about who has tough players.

The thread is about the style the teams play football.

dirty teams have more tough players, wimbledon with vinnie jones, the guy was a nutjob, stokes team are all dirty, so it is right coach

dirty teams have more tough players, wimbledon with vinnie jones, the guy was a nutjob, stokes team are all dirty, so it is right coach

What gave you that idea.?

Just cause your team maybe 'Dirty' does not mean they have 'Tough' players. It could be a case of miss timed tackles, or lack of experience, it has Stoke are full of strong, tough players, and you don't see them getting red cards all the time do you.?

im not saying that in any way danny, im saying that the teams who are labelled ugly are full of usually tougher players, take allardyces bolton, they were a gang of thugs but the way they played was effective, by tough i dont mean tough to break down, i mean hard

I know your a Man Utd fan, and you hate Liverpool, which is fair, but every time there is a thread, that is to do with Liverpool, your always here making ******, boring comments like you are now.

There is no need.

We have not played football in years.?

What where we doing when we beat Man Utd.? XD

To be fair to scott he blatantly only made that post because someones else made the exact same post about allardyce. I agree with Joebeton, this is hilarious considering liverpool hardly play the best football. And danny, in your 4-1 win you may have forgot but your goals came from: A long ball, A long ball flicked on resulting in a penalty, a set piece (free kick) and a long ball from a goal kick. I'll let you decide what you were doing when you beat us.

To be fair to scott he blatantly only made that post because someones else made the exact same post about allardyce. I agree with Joebeton, this is hilarious considering liverpool hardly play the best football. And danny, in your 4-1 win you may have forgot but your goals came from: A long ball, A long ball flicked on resulting in a penalty, a set piece (free kick) and a long ball from a goal kick. I'll let you decide what you were doing when you beat us.

'Good Football' is winning games.

soon he bring out the facts so ok

liverpool trophys 2010 season 0 trophy yet

man united carling cup

ferguson 1 rafa 0

I don't see the big thing about this. I thought it was quite a funny comment and if someone of Fergusons stature did this I doubt everyone would jump on his back.

but rafa has been making these stupid and disrespectful comments for awhile now. he's definatly cracked up.

but rafa has been making these stupid and disrespectful comments for awhile now. he's definatly cracked up.

Please enlighten me to these disrespectful comments. Otherwise stop talking.

These threads always end up back at the same pish getting repeated over and over again.

On Topic however i don't like it when managers come out and slate the way others play. Very disrespectful if you ask me.

To be honest, both teams have been **** this season, so they should both shut up.

Back