Benitez rules out panic signings

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 2K
It'd be awesome if he was a clown, him throwing a custard pie in an opposing manager's face when Liverpool lose would be priceless!

It'd be awesome if he was a clown, him throwing a custard pie in an opposing manager's face when Liverpool lose would be priceless!

true....but custard pie + Beetroot don't mix!....lol....^^)

rafa destroyed liverpool great team of last year, and lucas is ****, if u want i will create a thread with a poll and lets see who thinks he is shi then cis every1 does m8

shut up m8 ure not hard

and it was hodgson said this not benitez

so i supose i only got a infraction from lee because he is a liverpool fan yer

Keane was not Rafa's signing, he is not **** but just did not fit into Liverpool's system.
Lucas is a key player for Liverpool and does the job Rafa wants him to do.
Aqualanni is not ****, he signed in the summer and has been out injured for the majority of the season so far, give him some time and I'm sure he will do a terrific job for Liverpool.
Insua has some potential, remember he is still young and is starting for one of the biggest teams in the world.
Voronin was a great striker when Liverpool bought him but just didn't adjust to the English league.
The same applies to Babel, he was going to be the next great talent coming out of Holland.
I don't know enough about Dosenna and Deggen to comment on (6)

I disagree with you. Lucas is a bad signing. He is overrated and not good enough for a club like LFC. He has no influence on the games he plays. Voronin, Babel, Insua, Dossena(Sold), Degen are bad signings too. Manager Rafa use them wrong i think, he is not getting the full potential out of them. But I don't like Rafa's tactic at all, its defensiv and boring and the players are suffering in every match. Look at there faces. Keane, I would liked him to stay. I think he could be a great attacker, but NOT under Rafa. But is any striker other than Torres.

Back