Having a slow day? :)

I hate you. :mad:

You should know better than to confuse me when I've spent the day messing around in central London!

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Goddammit I should've known...

Calum, you've got £30m left and only bought 7 players! How on earth do you intend to buy the rest of your squad? oO)

OP updated. Next round up in 10 minutes. :)

Calum, you've got £30m left and only bought 7 players! How on earth do you intend to buy the rest of your squad? oO)

In the first round i went nuts and bidded crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy money for players.

Its my first auction game i will know for the next one i play :)

Dan's team ftw. He just needs a creative mid and he's set.

Right ****** up there. More than happy to give Fabregas away to give at 45 million to the runner up Kris if he still wants him. If not make me an offer lads.

In the first round i went nuts and bidded crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy money for players.

Its my first auction game i will know for the next one i play :)

But surely after that you should have realised that you'd have to bid really low and look for bargains? To get 9 more players (to make a squad of 16) you'd have to spend an average of £3.3m on each player now. It doesn't look possible to me. Good Luck ;)

I have no chance of completing this so i think i should pull out ?

Goalkeepers:

Hugo Lloris - Lyon
Minimum bid: £6m

Carlos Kameni - Espanyol
Minimum bid: £4m

Defenders:

Branislav Ivanovic - Chelsea
Minimum bid: £5m

Andrea Rannochia - Inter Milan

Vincent Kompany - Manchester City

Per Mertesacker - Werder Bremen
Minimum bid: £4m

Gael Clichy - Arsenal

Midfielders:

Claudio Marchisio - Juventus

Darren Fletcher - Manchester United

Andres Iniesta - Barcelona
Minimum bid: £7m

Arjen Robben - Bayern Munich

Michel Bastos - Lyon

Forwards:

Sergio Aguero - Atletico Madrid
Minimum bid: £7m

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - AC Milan

Eren Derdiyok - Bayer Leverkusen
Minimum bid: £4m​

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

I have no chance of completing this so i think i should pull out ?

Grab as many bargains as you can, there will also be the unsold players round. You'll have ***** players playing for you, that's all.

Bids sent. Fabregas is for sale. 45 million.

Does anyone else want to sell players? If anyone does, I could import a transfer list into the OP. ;)