Oh yeah, forgot to mention.

Martin Skrtel > Sam
Heurelho Gomes > GC

Some mad salesman skills to sell Skrtel. XD

JK got quite angry at me when I suggested a swap for Hart. :(

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Iker Casillas
Gregory Van Der Wiel - Phillipe Mexes - Cristian Zapata - Gael Clichy
Arturo Vidal - Jeremy Toulalan
Lionel Messi - Wesley Sneijder - Mirko Vucinic
Lisandro Lopez

Subs:
Gomes
Mapou Mbiwa
Gervinho

Prawntacular first team. I just tried to get the most versatile players I could for subs. So Mapou Mbiwa covers the whole defence whilst Gervinho covers both wings, and Messi can move into the centre if need be. Vucinic covers Lopez. No cover for defensive mid though...

Luzhniki Stadium for me please. Chuffed with my attacking players!

Robben. Ronaldo. Higauin. Rooney. Aguero. Rossi.

Adler/Stekelenburg

Srna - Terry/Alex - Kompany/Otamendi - Evra

De Jong/Lampard - Marchisio/Danny

Ronaldo Robben

Rooney/Rossi - Aguero/Higuain

That'll do! Only worry is the mediocre centre-backs and lack of cover in the full-back are (although Srna and Evra are beast). Defenders should watch out for my attack!

Last edited:
****** **** Nixon. Lampard as a sub. That's one **** of an attacking formation, you're basically playing four strikers, two wingers in Evra and Srna and one holding player. :D

Still, the attack is deadly. The defence isn't too shabby either, Kompany is a beast in this game, as is Adler. I am scared.

if i get any injuries/suspensions buffon will have to play XD

I'm quietly confident that I can beat the ArseCalum with my team. Three of the best players in the world in their respective positions. Also, I have at least some backup. :p

****** **** Nixon. Lampard as a sub. That's one **** of an attacking formation, you're basically playing four strikers, two wingers in Evra and Srna and one holding player. :D

Still, the attack is deadly. The defence isn't too shabby either, Kompany is a beast in this game, as is Adler. I am scared.

To be honest, with the team I've got I couldn't really play any other way! I'm just hoping to score more than I concede.

Your attack doesn't half pack a punch either. I'm expecting goals when we meet.

To be honest, with the team I've got I couldn't really play any other way! I'm just hoping to score more than I concede.

Your attack doesn't half pack a punch either. I'm expecting goals when we meet.

6 goals at least. ;) When you've got the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Sneijder, Rooney, Lopez and Aguero on the field goals are more or less guarenteed.

ha ha lol

i would laugh if i won ;)

I expect at least a two goal winning margin. If you win I am going to hope that I've injured one of your players. (6)

The meeting between Alex and Nixon will be titanic. One holding player on the entire field, and something like ten creative players on the pitch.

I would lose £50 if you won

I look forward to your three man defence; consisting of two of the most immobile defenders on the planet and a right back, it should make for entertaining viewing.

Julio Cesar

Maicon Pique Vermaelen Marcelo

Sahin Song Schweinsteiger

Robinho Raul Torres

subs:
Buffon

Right godcubed rate both our players in each position and give an honest opnion ;)

I know, can't wait for Skrtel to jump up for a header in the last minute and.... fall over and never play football again