6 goals at least. ;) When you've got the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Sneijder, Rooney, Lopez and Aguero on the field goals are more or less guarenteed.

I expect at least a two goal winning margin. If you win I am going to hope that I've injured one of your players. (6)

A 0-0 would now be the biggest anti-climax in history.

6 goals at least. ;) When you've got the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Robben, Sneijder, Rooney, Lopez and Aguero on the field goals are more or less guarenteed.

It should be a cracker, although I've probably jinxed it. The plan is for de Jong to literally act as a destroyer. Should injure at least a few of your attackers.

The meeting between Alex and Nixon will be titanic. One holding player on the entire field, and something like ten creative players on the pitch.

Although I'll have the last laugh when I actually have enough players to bring on subs.

It should be a cracker, although I've probably jinxed it. The plan is for de Jong to literally act as a destroyer. Should injure at least a few of your attackers.

Although I'll have the last laugh when I actually have enough players to bring on subs.

De Jong ftw

Any spanish players better watch out, we all remember last years world cup.

Right godcubed rate both our players in each position and give an honest opnion ;)

Meh, got nothing better to do while we wait for Ben to come back (that said, he's probably not in the best of moods after tonight, justifiably)

Casillas > Caesar Salad - Pretty simples. Iker rules all.
VDW < Maicon - Maicon prawns VDW any day.
Zapata < Pique - Majorly.
Mexes = Vermaelen - Close. Both are very good, call it a draw.
Clichy = Marcelo - Again, both are very good. Clichy better at defending, vice versa for Marcelo.
Arturo Vidal = Sahin - Do different jobs, but again both are great at them.
Toulalan = Song - Yet another close match-up. Too close to call, but Song has the edge.
Sneijder = Schweinsteiger - Ffs, this is irritating.
Messi > Robinho - Theeere we are. Can always rely on Lionel to gimme an advantage.
Vucinic = Torres - Both pacey, clinical allrounders, Torres slightly better but Vucinic can actually play on the left.
Lisandro > Raul - Speed test anyone?
Buffon > Gomes - Well yeah.
Mapou Mbiwa > N/A - Ha.
Gervinho > N/A - Ha.

Three against two, not counting subs. Very close though. But, in the spirit of Charlie Sheen: duh, WINNING!

Last edited:
Wanna do one for my team GodCubed, would like a laugh ;) I posted it on previous page.

True on both counts. Didn't think about injuring other players... hope I do that to Calum.

A 0-0 would now be the biggest anti-climax in history.

Probably the most expected result too. :p

Ceasar is my goalie not Valdes ;)

Fixed, tastily.

Wanna do one for my team GodCubed, would like a laugh ;) I posted it on previous page.
Righty-o.

Casillas > Neuer - Iker :wub:
VDW < Ramos - Seems he's turning out to be the weak point in my team.
Mexes > Ranocchia - Mexes' all-round ability gives him the win.
Zapata < Samuel - Prawned by a beast, no shame there.
Clichy >> Carragher - lolololololololol
Toulalan < Essien - The bison needs feeding
Vidal = Fletcher - Hope Scott doesn't see this. They perform different roles anyway.
Sneijder = De Rossi - Revised edit. Reckon they're equals rather than Sneijder winning.
Vucinic = Mata - More or less equal.
Messi > Ganso - P00nt.
Lisandro = Hulk - Former teammates more or less equal.

Four against three. Could make a case for Fletcher being better than Vidal though.

Last edited:
Have a look at my team GC and do the same. You may be pleasantly surprised ;)

Very delighted at my dealings, managing to sell De Jong to get enough fees to buy Busquets. Call me Sugar ;)

Have a look at my team GC and do the same. You may be pleasantly surprised ;)

Very delighted at my dealings, managing to sell De Jong to get enough fees to buy Busquets. Call me Sugar ;)

Pleasantly surprised, eh?

Casillas > Akinfeev - Nom nom nom
VDW > Boateng - Finally a win for VDW.
Mexes < Ferdinand - Pretty convincing win for Rio.
Zapata < Chiellini - Even more convincing win for Giorgio.
Clichy > Kolarov - Only cause Kolarov's **** in this game though.
Toulalan < Busquets - Biscuits take the biscuit.
Vidal < Pastore - Fuuuu buy some actual midfielders
Messi > Sanchez - Utterly poleaxed.
Sneijder > Balotelli - Wes beats his former teammate hands down
Vucinic > Huntelaar - Tough one, but Huntelaar's supreme finishing is marred by being completely useless at more or less everything else.
Lisandro < Dzeko - Much as I love Lisandro, it's a no contest really.

Six to five. You're right, it was a pleasant surprise. :p

Last edited:
Busquets now, not De Jong :wub:

Sorry lads, I was largely ****** off about last night (no jokes please :mad:) I came in had food and took myself to bed in a very ****** off manner.

*JK* is in £13m of debt, those with money can try get a player off him or he will have to give me £26m worth of players back.

JK:

Cech, Wilshere and Toure £21.5m.