Status
Not open for further replies.
Style: - (mean do whatever you want, if you didnt understand :D ) And Kappa..on 1 or 2 shirt(s) put just logo. Like you did on that white eng shirt. Same here for Diadora.

and second request if you are not busy

Team:
Pescara
Home kit
Colour/s: Similar to original
Style: -

Away kit

3rd kit

Manufacturer (e.g Adidas, Nike etc): Diadora
Sponsor: http://www.pescaracalcio.com/images/sponsor/humangest.png

Okay, I will put both sets up tonight.

Great kits pal, will probably order some soon :)
smile.gif

Thanks Dan :) Feel free.

Team:
3rd kit
Sponsor: Snickers

Can't find Juve's third kit. If they have one please post me the colours and style :)

Juve kits (ask if you want them in game size). Don't like the home one in the slightest, if you want anything changing, tell me :) Will get onto the Pescara ones shortly.

Again couldn't find a third kit. Not sure what style the home kit is, so I kept it plain. Sponsor was difficult to work with, they're not the best of kits.

Last edited:
Team: Liverpool
Home kit

Away kit

3rd kit

Manufacturer (e.g Adidas, Nike etc): Adidas
I'm not to sure what style i trust you to come up with something

If it is possible i would like different sponsers on each kit
Home- 02
Away- coca cola
third - nandos

Team: Liverpool
Home kit

Away kit

3rd kit

I'm not to sure what style i trust you to come up with something

If it is possible i would like different sponsers on each kit
Home- 02
Away- coca cola
third - nandos

Yeah, do you want the same colours as the real kits?

Okay, I will put both sets up tonight.

Thanks Dan :) Feel free.

Can't find Juve's third kit. If they have one please post me the colours and style :)

Juve kits (ask if you want them in game size). Don't like the home one in the slightest, if you want anything changing, tell me :) Will get onto the Pescara ones shortly.

Again couldn't find a third kit. Not sure what style the home kit is, so I kept it plain. Sponsor was difficult to work with, they're not the best of kits.

pescara third http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1566/pescarathird.png use that colors, and you choose style
change sponsor on all pescara shirts https://active.ist.ucf.edu/Portals/2/Graphics/Logo_MARS_incorporated.png

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/juventusaway2009.jpg use this color...and suprise me with style (dont make similar like on pic...make something on your own)
Juve away kit. Can you make something that red and green colors look like a italian flag? Maybe just move green line to left, red to right and add white in the middle? Or you try to make something better then that ;)
Put 2 stars above badge on all juve shirts.

Make game size to, thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah, do you want the same colours as the real kits?

Ideally for the home and away but as for the third you can be as creative as you want i dont mind what colour as long as it look right so obvioulsy not bright blue

pescara third http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1566/pescarathird.png use that colors, and you choose style
change sponsor on all shirts https://active.ist.ucf.edu/Portals/2/Graphics/Logo_MARS_incorporated.png

we dont have third http://premiershirtsdirect.com/gallery/zoom/Juventus-Away.jpg use this color...and suprise me with style (dont make similar like on pic...make something on your own)

I wanna a little change on both juve shirts. Put 2 stars above badge, same on third.
Make game size to, thanks.

Will get right onto it.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Ideally for the home and away but as for the third you can be as creative as you want i dont mind what colour as long as it look right so obvioulsy not bright blue

Okay mate, will do this right now, won't be too long.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Want anything changing ask, game size, ask :) Sorry about the 3rd kit, I am pretty tired, I could remake it for you tomorrow if you want.

Use this:
Team: Spain
Home kit
Colour/s: Red
Style: Any style, make it classy

Away kit
Colour/s: Very dark blue/navy

3rd kit
Colour/s: Anything
Style: Go Wild

Any chance you can put a star of some sort above all the badges to resemble a European Championship victory?

Use this:
Team: Spain
Home kit
Colour/s: Red

Away kit
Colour/s: Very dark blue/navy

3rd kit
Colour/s: Anything
Style: Go Wild

Any chance you can put a star of some sort above all the badges to resemble a European Championship victory?

Maybe went a bit too wild on the 3rd kit, tell me if you want me to make it again. Want them in game size? :)

Spain home and away kits are brilliant mate, top work. Not a fan of the 3rd kit though myself

Adore the away kit pal, but cannot see the Home kit :S

Any chance you can redo the Third kit Maybe have it white with yellow and red featured? And can I have them in game size?

Spain home and away kits are brilliant mate, top work. Not a fan of the 3rd kit though myself

Neither am I. I was lazy and unimaginative, just made it pink so it was 'wild'. I will happily remake it :)

Adore the away kit pal, but cannot see the Home kit :S

Any chance you can redo the Third kit Maybe have it white with yellow and red featured? And can I have them in game size?

Sorry Dan. Internet decided to cut-off yesterday. Will sort everything out for you tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:22 AM ----------

Just can't do a good third kit for some reason, been trying for a good 2 hours to try and make a good one, not working. Sorry Dan.

Last edited:
Team: Palermo
Home kit
Colour/s: Pink and black
Style: Leave that to you

Away kit
Colour/s: Black and gold(not much)
Style: leave that to you

3rd kit
Colour/s: Go crazy mate :)
Style: same as the other two

Manufacturer (e.g Adidas, Nike etc): Nike
Sponsor: Microsoft

thanks in advance ;)

Team: Palermo
Home kit
Colour/s: Pink and black
Style: Leave that to you

Away kit
Colour/s: Black and gold(not much)
Style: leave that to you

3rd kit
Colour/s: Go crazy mate :)
Style: same as the other two

Manufacturer (e.g Adidas, Nike etc): Nike
Sponsor: Microsoft

thanks in advance ;)

Will try and get done shortly, if not, early tomorrow :)

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Dan's kits, game size :)

Pescara kits redone and resized :)

Juve kits redone and resized.

Last edited:
Done narasimharameshvara, sorry about the wait.

Team: Chelsea
Home kit
Colour/s: Blue with yellow trim
Style: Anything... nice and simple though please

Away kit
Colour/s: Yellow with a bit of white and blue
Style: Go crazy

3rd kit
Colour/s: Black with some sky blue

Sponsor: Etihad Airways

Thanks man :)

Team: Chelsea
Home kit
Colour/s: Blue with yellow trim
Style: Anything... nice and simple though please

Away kit
Colour/s: Yellow with a bit of white and blue

3rd kit
Colour/s: Black with some sky blue

Sponsor: Etihad Airways

Thanks man :)

Will be done tomorrow striker, pretty tired now. I'll make them worth the wait pal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.