Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, the third kit isn't very good. Went with blue and red as that was the colour of the first ever Palermo kit. I will redo them if you are not satisfied. If you want them in game size, feel free to ask :)

Love the kits altogether mate, great job! :)

All of these kits look great mate, I really like the Spain 3rd kit that you re-did as well - it looks really spanish! Great work mate

All of these kits look great mate, I really like the Spain 3rd kit that you re-did as well - it looks really spanish! Great work mate

Haha, thanks a lot mate :D

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Away one is poor. If you want any of them redone I will do. If you want game size just ask :)

They are all brilliant, that first one is better than any kit I have ever seen!!! On the third, could the blue be changed to nomal blue if possible?

They are all brilliant, that first one is better than any kit I have ever seen!!! On the third, could the blue be changed to nomal blue if possible?

Haha, yeah I'll change it shortly.

Use this:

Team: Liverpool

Home kit
Colour/s: Red
Style: Black and Gold detail

Away kit
Colour/s: Blue
Style: Go crazy

3rd kit
Colour/s: White
Style: Red detail

Manufacturer (e.g Adidas, Nike etc): Nike
Sponsor: Smirnoff Ice
Game size?: Yes

Note:: If possible can you do the home kit like this;

new-spain-football-kit.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

striker, 3rd kit redone :)

Any kits requested now, will be done tomorrow.

I think the best compliment I could give you is that they all look like they could be real kits

Hey mate sorry to bother you but could you do me a shirt at game size like the picture below as i need one for the Hillsborough disaster as i want to show the respect in my story.

3315.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words lads :D

l3east, I'll get on it now mate.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Been trying this for ages now. Great challenge but there are a few things still wrong with it. The collar and the European Cup around the Liver Bird are still not quite there. Really can't be bothered to keep trying though :(

Thanks for all the kind words lads :D

l3east, I'll get on it now mate.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Been trying this for ages now. Great challenge but there are a few things still wrong with it. The collar and the European Cup around the Liver Bird are still not quite there. Really can't be bothered to keep trying though :(

Its great mate, no worries

Can I have these kits please if it's no trouble?

Home kit
Colour/s: Red and White
Style: Be Creative

Away kit:
Colour/s: Black and White

3rd kit
Colour/s: Orange

Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Sky
Game size?: No

Can I have these kits please if it's no trouble?

Home kit
Colour/s: Red and White

Away kit:
Colour/s: Black and White

3rd kit
Colour/s: Orange

Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Sky
Game size?: No

They will be done tomorrow mate.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:00 AM ----------

Home

Away

Third, v.1

Third, v.2

Did two versions of the third kit as I felt it looked better without a sponsor. Sorry about how long I took. Tell me if you want anything editing :) (notice the Liver bird on the inside of the away kit ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.