thanks

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

btw where do i put the config file

Extract it and just put the whole folder into your kits folder.

It should be like this --> C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits

If you don't have a kits folder, create one.

It should be like this --> C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\kits

If you don't have a kits folder, create one.

do i have to restart the game for it to appear

There's no need to. Just go in game and go to options>preferences>display & sound and untick 'Use Skin Cache' and tick 'Always Reload Skin On Confirm' and hit the confirm button.

There's no need to. Just go in game and go to options>preferences>display & sound and untick 'Use Skin Cache' and tick 'Always Reload Skin On Confirm' and hit the confirm button.

oh thanks for your help

can i request a kit 4 asap please m8

Team name : Burnley
Unique ID ( if you want config file) : 622
Shirt Sponser:7UP
Kit Manufacturer : Nike
Home Kit Colours : can you make this kit look like the third utd one above with the stripes on the arm bit
Away Kit Colours : anything what suits it
Third Kit Colours :
anything what suits it :)

thanks m8 asap cheers you people who do this for use are so generous
I couldnt decide on the coours on the away kit, so i did two styles, you choose the one you want
View attachment 89963 View attachment 89964View attachment 89965View attachment 89966

England - need the config but edotor broke so if you could find appreciated michly.
Sponsor Coca Cola
Manufacturer nike

Home White with red collar and red sleeves
away red with a blue and white sash like usa kit

Thanks mate
Same for you, i oudlnt decide the style on the sash, so i did two styles, choose the one you like best
hope they are ok
View attachment 89967View attachment 89968View attachment 89969

i did it and only the away kit appears

hiya mate how do i get the kits to work instead of the originals?

i did it and only the away kit appears

I don't see anything wrong with the config. Did you have any kits installed previously for that team? If you do, you need to remove those.

For Requests please use the following template -
Team:England
Unique ID:do you need one for england?
Template:short sleeve
Sponsor:Abbey National
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc):Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design:Red something what looks good nothing boring 1 stripe going from shoulder to shoulder using the other kits colours
Away Kit Colours & Design:White something what looks good nothing boring 1 stripe going from shoulder to shoulder using the other kits colours
Third Kit Colours & Design:Blue something what looks good nothing boring 1 stripe going from shoulder to shoulder using the other kits colours

no i never had any kits

Mine is showing only the away kit as well but when i used my current Crawley kits, both of them appeared :S I have tried various ways to make it appear but none of them worked. Sorry mate :(

Mine is showing only the away kit as well but when i used my current Crawley kits, both of them appeared :S I have tried various ways to make it appear but none of them worked. Sorry mate :(

oh well:'(

how about a seperate conifg for home and third kits .. ?

Hi mate, just recycled this one from the other day just incase it gets lost in he system. Cheers

Team name : Pirin (Bulgaria)
Shirt Sponser: Allianz
Kit Manufacturer : Puma

Home Kit Colours : Please can you do this in the style of the Ghana away kit but use black and green as the stripes. If you are able to have the star on the shoulder, please have that the same colour as the puma logo (gold, yellow if possible)

Away Kit Colours : Not really fussed
Third Kit Colours : Anything