I've tried separating the kits into different folders but it still doesn't work. Only the away kit appeared :(
what about if you make different configs for each kit, would that work or not

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Hi mate, just recycled this one from the other day just incase it gets lost in he system. Cheers

Team name : Pirin (Bulgaria)
Shirt Sponser: Allianz
Kit Manufacturer : Puma

Home Kit Colours : Please can you do this in the style of the Ghana away kit but use black and green as the stripes. If you are able to have the star on the shoulder, please have that the same colour as the puma logo (gold, yellow if possible)

Away Kit Colours : Not really fussed
Third Kit Colours : Anything
no i am doing it mate, i aint got the proper puma template for ghanas kit, but ive tried to do it very simalar, i couldnt get the star either mate sorry

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

For Requests please use the following template -
Team:England
Unique ID:do you need one for england?
Template:short sleeve
Sponsor:Abbey National
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc):Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design:Red something what looks good nothing boring 1 stripe going from shoulder to shoulder using the other kits colours
Away Kit Colours & Design:White something what looks good nothing boring 1 stripe going from shoulder to shoulder using the other kits colours
Third Kit Colours & Design:Blue something what looks good nothing boring 1 stripe going from shoulder to shoulder using the other kits colours
sorry i dont get what you mean lol, cna you be a bit more specific, 1 stripe going shoulder to shoulder ?????

Team name : Burnely
Unique ID ( if you want config file) : was hpoing u new
Shirt Sponser: wkd
Kit Manufacturer : gio goi
Home Kit Colours : burnley colour
Away Kit Colours : gold n green
Third Kit Colours : red n black

what about if you make different configs for each kit, would that work or not

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

no i am doing it mate, i aint got the proper puma template for ghanas kit, but ive tried to do it very simalar, i couldnt get the star either mate sorry

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

sorry i dont get what you mean lol, cna you be a bit more specific, 1 stripe going shoulder to shoulder ?????

1 stripe going to shoulder to shoulder but using the other kits colours for the stripe

Team name : Burnely
Unique ID ( if you want config file) : was hpoing u new
Shirt Sponser: wkd
Kit Manufacturer : gio goi
Home Kit Colours : burnley colour
Away Kit Colours : gold n green
Third Kit Colours : red n black
no i dont know the unique id mate sorry, but i will do it

1 stripe going to shoulder to shoulder but using the other kits colours for the stripe
lol still dont get what you mean but i will give it a go

the top one mate, but on the green shirt on the bottom right there is something can you put that on the top one.

also the stripe can it be the colour of the different kits so

home kit-stripe white(represent away kit)~
away kit-stripe red(represent home kit)
3rd kit-stripe any of the above

sorry to be so awakard

the top one mate, but on the green shirt on the bottom right there is something can you put that on the top one.

sorry to be so awakard
nopee thts fine mate

Yeah thats ok, thought I may be asking a little too much. Just whatever you can do will be fine. Thanks mate

do you know how long they will be m8

sorry to be so awakard
I have done three styles for the third kit, choose which ever one you like
View attachment 90215View attachment 90216View attachment 90218View attachment 90219View attachment 90220

Yeah thats ok, thought I may be asking a little too much. Just whatever you can do will be fine. Thanks mate
here they are mate , hope they are ok
View attachment 90221View attachment 90222View attachment 90223

Hey man do you do Team Badges too ??? cause i wanna get a new club Badge for Preston North End ??

cheers man :)

england's config is 765 ?

no i can do them but it wont work

excuse me is there anyway to remove the white behind the shirt?