Saddlers4life

Reaction score
Walsall_FC.gif

Business man Saves Walsall from brink

Italian-businessman-Giamp-001.jpg

Italian businessmen Geovanni Calapai has bought Walsall FC today after the club was put in administration 2 weeks ago. The new owner said ' Im Excited about this new project here at the club its a big loss to fans and the community when teams are on the brink of losing its status , but im here now and im ready to get working on this project here at Walsall Football Club.

Dennis-Bergkamp-001.jpg

Walsall announce Legend Dennis Bergkamp as manager

This morning Walsall fans woke up to the news of Dennis Bergkamp arriving at The Bescot Stadium. The former Arsenal player who hasnt had any previous managerial experience has signed a 1 year contract and is eager to get going. ' I was contacted 3 days ago by the new Owner asking me if i would consider managing Walsall Fc this season as part of a new era at the club, he told me the ambitions of the club and the future and i knew this was the club for me. Of course i know its going to be alot of work to develop this club but im only interested in bringing players that can push the club higher and higher'.​

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Walsall.jpg

Bergkamp recruits backroom staff​

Bergkamps close friend Danny Blind joins as assistant manager

13533aa9-424c-4e58-8458-4cae63b465e4_danny%20blind.jpg

As does fellow Dutchmen Remy Reynierse and goalkeeper coach Jan willem van ede

Jan_Willem_van_Ede.jpg

Walsall announce sponsorship deal with Air Asia

Walsall football club are pleased to announce Air Asia at the clubs official shirt sponsor for season 2010/11. The deal will last for 4 years and will sponsor the clubs new community projects too.

Cohan Signs

0539b080-6042-4a83-a871-5a9449a9c192.jpg

Bolton Midfielder Tamir Cohan has signed for Walsall for 1.1 million pounds making him Bergkamps first signing this season, the 26 year old Israel international has signed a 3 year deal.

0,,10323~3412708,00.jpg

Soares Signs too

Walsall have completed 2nd signing of this season with Tom Soares joining the club for 1.9 million pound from Stoke City.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

walsall.gif

Training starts

walsall1.jpeg

walsall2.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

FRIENDLY​

TorinoFC.png
walsall.gif

Torino 1 - 2 Walsall​

Lunco (28) - Mcdonald(44), Oliveira(OG)

Clayton-McDonald-Walsall_2384244.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

walsall_01.jpg

Pires Signs

Bergkamps old team mate Rober Pires has signed for the club on a free transfer. The ex arsenal and villareal player has signed a 1 year deal at the club. The chairmen said ' A player of Robert Pires calibre coming to walsall is a major coup for us, hes a global name and his arrival will hopefully attract more players to Walsall FC. Pires said ' Im delighted to join im still enthusiastic about football and im looking forward to getting on the pitch again'.

robert-pires_1379985c.jpg

Last edited:

Fans gather outside for Pires Arrival

walsall_01.jpg

Marek Stech signs

0,,12562~8867797,00.jpg

West Ham youngster Marek Stech has joined Walsall FC for 900 k after being dropped to 4th place keeper at Upton Park. He said ' Yes of course i was very disappointed to being dropped at west ham but im glad Walsall gave me a chance of first team and i knew i had to take it '.

Last edited:
vinyl-decal-sticker-14622.jpg
walsall.gif

Pescara 4 - 2 Walsall​

Masniero(23,56) Veretti (13) Nicco(78) - Byfield(14) Grigg(26)​

y1pGuxvtclcwgkJuCL1O1o_kYMxBMXjToCQ3F2JTyZYoOsFWU26xo3AKqwyFAMDiuRVBHL7HiSI8BE

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

BBC_Sport_logo.jpg

Walsall Sign Ex Premiership duo

michael%20ball.jpg
_46154707_fortune1.jpg

Walsall Fc today signed free agents Michael Ball and Quinton Fortune. The ex premiership pair join the team in italy next week and are set to make there debuts against Cheivo. Michael Ball the ex Man city left back as been a free agent for 2 years and has trained at various clubs and Fortune who was one of Man utds best midfielders for around 4 years has recently been at Doncaster and Bolton.​

1118992107.jpg
walsall.gif

Chievo 2 - 1 Walsall​

Marcolini(22) Boglicanio(38) - Jones (10)

SergioPellissierNew.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

socialgroupicon_724_1234036512.gif

Walsall sign Franceschini​

04947fc7d911cdd1cef64467c91b5b17093525_img325x325.jpg

Walsall have completed there 7th signing this summer with Ivan Franceschini joining from Italian side Cesena on a free transfer. The 33 year old has joined with a 13 year career behind him and will add expiernce to the squad.​

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:22 PM ----------

gun__1224837770_bergkamp24102008.jpg

Im ready for challenge​

After a poor string of friendlies Manager Dennis Bergkamp is still confident about Walsall's chances this season. ' This season we have to work very hard to live up to the expectations what have been put on are team, We have a very good squad here at the moment what a capable of great things but we need to keep are feet on the ground and keep working hard so we can reach are targets'.

' Im very pleased about the signings so far but i feel we need a few more faces to balance this very small team out'. Of course the signing of my good friend Robert Pires raised many eye brows that a player of his capability joined Walsall but see he knew the ambition of the club and thats why he joined.​

Last edited:
walsall.gif

Walsall confirm Meite capture
[/CENTER]

Walsall FC announced the signing of West Brom defender Abdoulaye Meite for a fee of 800k today, He is set to train with the team following the opening day of Fixture against Brighton on Saturday.​

0,,10366~3780348,00.jpg

Last edited:
Thsi is good pal, You should rape with that team.

WALSALL-FC-CREST-07.JPG

Walsall sign striking duo​

brouwer.jpg
claudio_coralli_esulta_empoli0910.jpg

Walsall have completed the signings of strikers Jordy Brouwer on a free transfer from Liverpool after the 20 year old was released from the club and Italian striker Claudio Coralli from Italian team Empoli for 900k.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Carling_Cup_logo_2009-101.jpg

WALSALL-FC-CREST-07.JPG
tp_Crewe-Alexander-Football-Club-Logo.gif

Walsall 0 - 2 Crewe​

- Westwood(19) Donaldson(89)​

bergkamp_knvb_groot.jpg

Yeahh man i think my team needs to gel abit more and im gona try sign some other players

Walsall complete Fulham Signings

Zoltan-Gera_1034434.jpg
Fredrik_Stoor.jpg
eddie_johnson_fulham.jpg

Walsall Fc is delighted to announce the signings of Fulham Players Zoltan Gera , Fredrik Stoor and Eddie Johnson. The 3 who were set as surplus to requirements at craven cottage have joined each on a 3 year deal worth 3.3 million pounds. 31 year old Zoltan Gera said ' Im so pleased im finally going to have first team football i knew i had to move away from Fulham and Walsall offered me a escape route'. Eddie Johnson who has come on a free transfer after being allowed to leave from Fulham has said ' Its a new chapter in my career and all that matters now is winning with Walsall' , and 26 year old Fredrik Stoor is delighted to have joined the club and cant wait for first team action.​

ClubLogo.gif
WALSALL-FC-CREST-07.JPG

Leyton Orient 0 - 1 Walsall​

- Johnson(86)

players_128383.jpg

Walsall Win there first game this season thanks to a superb Eddie Johnson strike in the 86th minute.​

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

WALSALL-FC-CREST-07.JPG
0,,10673~453932,00.jpg

Walsall 7 - 1 Yeovil​

Johnson(6,23,29)Gera(43,81)Coralli(64)Stoor(78) - Bowditch(18)​

Zoltan+Gera.jpeg

Walsall destroy Yeovil with all 4 summer signings getting on the score sheet.​

Im ready to win it​

81432408.jpg

New striker Eddie Johnson has started the season of with a bang , as hes scored 5 goals in 3 games to earn him Walsall's best striker. But the American striker wants more than that he wants promotion ' I score goals for my team and thats all i dont do it for . Score tables dont matter to me i dont count how many goals i score i just count how many points we are making'.​