titchychelsea

Reaction score
I need a worldclass amc don't care him much,need loads of assists n goals.

Ozil, Cazorla, Aguero, Modric, Reus, Gotze

Reus is NOT amc, he is among best worldwide as an IF on the left wing.. but his stats nowhere near amc..
As an amc you need passing and creativity as primary stats.. also proper ppms.. :p
Reus can be used at amc no doubt but he is not the best there .

if you want an AP or enganche.. Ronaldinho.

Isco seems to be the best AMC in game, but Christian Eriksen is also a beast.

Januzaj or Meyer, if they've developed well, are beasts. Kagawa and Isco seem to be the best AMC at the game start.

i really don't need to say anymore, plus you can get 3 odd seasons out of him at the start, look at those stats, just look! :p

View attachment 441260

It's horribly tough to get Ronaldinho to move, especially since he would prefer not to play in Europe at all T_T. Almost as tough as Raul. Almost.

It's horribly tough to get Ronaldinho to move, especially since he would prefer not to play in Europe at all T_T. Almost as tough as Raul. Almost.

Ive managed to sign him at both arsenal and united no problem?

he'll only move to europe for the big ten clubs, anyone els and he more than likely won't.

with the preference not to play in europe ronaldinho is a tough player to sign. shame cos he was would make an excellent player for my wolves team, just got promoted to the prem and valentino lazaro was class for me last year. ronaldinho is one of his idol's so i'd really love him to come in and tutor him

Hehe, you pretty much killed the discussion right there :p

Long term wise; I'd say Isco is the best. At 21 years of age his attributes are already perfect for AMC, same thing with the traits he possess.

What do you want you AMC to do mainly? Score goals, create assists, look handsome?

If you can buy, I'd say Juan Mata, Ozil, Gotze, Isco. Gotze is unlikely as he doesn't want to play in England (I don't know about Spain, though). Juan Mata has 16 finishing so good for goals, Isco has awesome stats too and Ozil is best #10 IRL and the game. If you want younger players, Maximilion Meyer, Januzaj or a bit younger, Jeremie Boga. Juan mata can also play as striker so it's a nice thing to have. He has all the necessary PPMs for a Playmaker. I don't recommend Oscar, his shoots from distance PPM is a killer.